🧈butters x male reader🧈(south park)

it's pride month now so I'm making this butters x male reader enjoy.

M/n - male name

Butters was grounded again so you decided the only way to see your loving cute little boyfriend was to sneak into his house.

-Your pov-

I was trying to figure out a way to get into butters room without anyone seeing me. I decided to grab a ladder and it seemed like the most reasonable thing to do. So I propped the ladder against the wall to his house. I looked threw his window and saw him sitting on his bed reading, I nocked on the window. He looked up at the noise, when he realized it was me he walked to his window and opened it.

"What are you doing here m/n?"
He questioned as I walked into his room.

"I'm grounded you know, I'll get in trouble more if my parents see you here"
He said worried.

He closed the window as soon as I got into his room.

"Don't worry they won't find me"
I reassured him walking to his bed and sitting on it. I opened my arms and made grabby arms to him. He walked over to me and climbed on my lap, he snuggled his head in my neck.

I kissed the top of his head.

"I love you butters"
I said

He looked up at me before kissing me.

"I love you too m/n"
He said kissing me again.
We laid down on his bed and cuddled until morning.

Occasionally I had to hide in his closet of under his bed covers cause his parents walked in.

————————————————-

Thx for reading hope you all liked the story.

Reminder that request are open.

288 words