🕸️andrew garfild spidermanx male🕸️(spider man)

Almost smut

We can do this

I'm really trying guys.

-----------

You were chilling in your apartment alone when you here a nock at your window. Knowing who it was you opened it.

"Here to get Blood all over my carpet again"

"Noo... I'm here for something els"

"And what might that be"
You said as Peter started to get close to you.

"I lost a bet"

Peter was now inches away from your face.

"Oh..."

You Humed as he places his lips to yours. It was a passionate kiss at first but then it started to get more heated and lustful. You walked to the bad. Peter pushed you onto it before taking off his shirt.

"Wow"

"Like what you see"

"Very"

"Good"
He said leaning down to kiss you again. He licked your bottom lip to ask for permission to enter, which you let. He slipped his tong into your mouth and the two of you fought for dominance. Which of course he won. He took of you shirt and pants. He removed his as well leaving you two in your boxers.

After he puled away and started to kiss your neck you moaned at the contact he sucked your neck for a bit till he moved to your chest then your stomach. Then the line of your boxers. You Humed in anticipation

He grabbed the rim of your boxers and pulled them down.

-time skip----you realy thought I was going to do that--yeah no-----

-no pov-

Peter woke up in your bed as he felt something laying on him, he looked down to see your sleeping form and smiled before going back to sleep and holding onto you alittle tighter.

-------------------------

I'm getting closer I will be able to do again someday I know I will. It took me so long to post this chapter.

310 words