💻Riley Pool x male💻(National trasure)

Yes from national treasures. Look my teacher played the movie in class and I was like omg I like this movie and I kinda think Riley is attractive so I wanted to Wright a story about him :> the movies realy good you should watch it if you have not already.

Enemies to lovers?

-------------------------

-your pov-

We were all stuck in a place trying to find the treasure. I was originally hired by the other guys trying to get the treasure but I split from them to help these guys get it. Definitely not beacuse I think one of them is cute Definitely not.

I was looking around for a way out Riley was practily wineing abought how were all gonna die. I swear does he ever stop talking.

"By the time he figures it out and comes back here we'll still be trapped and he'll... shoot us then"

"Oh my god will you shut up"

"S-sorry"

"Thank you"

"No body's gonna die, there's another way out"

"Were?"

"Threw the treasure room..."

-time-skip-

We had walked in the treasure room to find it empty. Gates and his dad started talking about how the treasure is real and how they were in the minds of brilliant people of history Yada Yada Yada.

"Not to be johny raincloud here but that's not gonna happen, cause as far as I can see were still trapped down here"

"Oh my god, will you stop talking"

"Make me y/n"

I stared at him with furrowed eyebrows as he had a smug look on his face smiling.

"Can you guys not"
Abigail said.

-time-skip-

We did it we found the treasure. We'll gates did most of the work.

We walked around looking at the historical artifact and Riley was hugging a blue Egyptian mummy thing.

"Your so stupid"
I said walking past Riley he quickly let go of the statue and dusted himself off. I chuckled at his stupid antics. Cute...

-time-skip-

We were looking down at the rest of the treasure gates lit up the place there were these things that were full of oil so that the fire can lite it up...

"Riley are you crying"

I looked at the cute idiot as a few tears escaped his pretty eyes.

"Look... stairs"
He said sounding relieved

"Yeah stairs"
I said grabing his hand. He flinched and looked at Me confused and flustered then looked back at the stairs with wide eyes.

-time-skip-

We all had bean rewarded with money and stuff for finding the treasure. Riley was talking on the phone with some guy.

"They want us in Cairo next week for the opening of the exhibit. There sending a private jet."

"Thats fun"

"We could of had a whole fleet of private jets. 10% Ben they offered you 10% and you turned it down"

"Riley we've been over this. it was to much I couldn't except it"

"I actually still have this splinter that's been festering me for 3 months from an old piece of wood"

I just watched as the chatter mouth and treasure hunter bargened untill we were at Rileys new hot ride... a car... before Abigail and Ben could run to there mansion and we split ways I asked.

"Do you think Riley will ever shut up Abs?"
I asked as she smiled and looked at Riley.

"Only if you make me"
He said with that dumb smug smirk. Till I grabed him by his tie and pulled him in for a nice soft kiss. Once we parted, with wide eyes flushed cheeks and a big smile on his face he hoped into his car as I got in the passenger seat and we drove off to my place where a couple things happened, but we won't get into that...

-------------------------

Well I hope you liked it I will so definitely make more.

Words 648