🔨Gally x male🔨(maze runner)

I have an idea and I have to write it down before I loose it.

--------------------

You and Gally were dating so yeah it hurt like hell when you left with Thomas and the others to get out of the maze.

"Y/n your staying here"

"Gally please, come with us, come with me"

"...you know I can't do that y/n"

"Fine..."

And with that you all started to leave into the maze to find your way out.

"Y/n! Please!"

You followed the others with a few tears escaping your e/c eyes.

-time-skip-

You we're about to leave until Gally showed up and then gally shot chuck and Minho threw a spear at Gally, you run to gally when he did and started crying over your now dead lover until some people came in and got everyone out but having to practically drag you and Thomas out.

"No! I can't leave him! Let me-! Fucking let me go!"
You yelled trying to get back to gally but to no avail.

-time-skip-

You were dragged away from walls of the city by some swat teem looking people and when they let you all out of the vans you specifically tried to fight them all till Thomas and newt had to calm you down. Once all was calm one of them started to speak, then he took his helmet off and you froze like a deer in headlights, till Thomas punched him.

"Thomas!"
You looked at him with a scolding mother look on your face before looking at gally again as he rubbed his jaw.

"Gally?"

"Hi y/n"

As he said your name you walked up to him and slapped him in face before pulling him in for a long needed passionate kiss,

"Get a room you two"
Some guy on his side said. As you two parted

-time-skip-

You and gally had snuck into the city alone looking at the pretty lights and streets full of asshole rich people.

"How are you alive?"

"After you guys left me some others, scavengers... picked me up, gave some of the cure and took me in"

You hummed,

"I thought you were dead... I thought I had lost you, gally"

He grabbed your hand and looked you in the eyes.

"Your never going to lose me"

"Don't make a promise you can't keep"

-time-skip-

Exhausted and sitting in a jet/plain with an injured Every one, you sat on gallys lap with your head on his shoulder and drifting off to sleep.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too"
--------------------

That's it hehe.

Sorry it's a little off I haven't watched the maze runner movies in so long.

I'm thinking of making a gally x malereader story but idk yet.

466 words