First glance

H/l: hair length
H/c: hair colour
E/c: eye colour

-y/n-

I have been employed as a travel nurse for about 3 weeks now. I first heard of this job was when i was in school , my dad told me about an opening and he knew i wanted to be a nurse of some sort. I loved helping others, it made nw feel better but the one thing about me was i always put others before me.

If you didn't know my dad is Adam Copeland but more famously know as Edge.
He is the best farther ever along side the best mother ever Elizabeth Copeland aka Beth Phoenix she was one of my best friends
people may think its weird saying that about my mum but she is.

People sometimes say 'oh the only reason you have that job is because your parents work there' which is not true as i have worked hard to get here, and let's be honest these people are probably jealous.

Well as you know my parents now i guess you should get to know me as well. I am 5'2 i have h/l  h/c and e/c i am 25 years old i am my parents first child. I wantes to become a nurse since i was 5 years old, i had a fascination with helping and caring for others, like when my dad went out for an injury in 2011 i loved helping him when i could ask i was 13 at the time.

Anyway, today was the day if the royal rumble so i expected to have a few patients with a few bumps to the head maybe some cuts as well.

The mens rumble was now over i was attending to one of my patients when my dad walks in.

"I am so done with those judgment day people" dad says and my mum walks in behind him "What's up now" i said redoing my hair  "They think they are everything but lets be honest its just a bunch a emos" i let out a little laugh and so does mum "adam honey just calm down i am sure they get bored and move on soon"

Me and my parents talk a bit about the rumble and TJD,my dad really didn't like them i mean for good reasons as well but its not my business to get into so i just leave it alone.

After a while my parents left as i had someone knock at my door "come in!" I shout and in walks Dominik how typical one of the people we were talking about walks on in but its my job to help people not judge then because of family.

"What can i do?" I ask "could you do a little check over on my shoulder and back"
I walk over and check over his shoulder and back "okay so you may get a bruise but it shouldn't be bad if you get concerned come back i will here" i smile "alright" he walks to the door " also Mami might be here soon" he winks then walks out.

Rhea Ripley, i have seen her around but never talked to her or anything but one thing i do know she is a machine and i would be lying if i said she isn't hot i mean there not many people who will disagree with me. With my dad and his opinion he would beat my ass if i told him i found her attractive.

It was now after the womens rumble and i was attending to liv get the blue stuff out if her eyes and cleaning up "thanks y/n you the best" she got up and gave me a hug "your welcome" I hugged her back, me and liv have been best friends since i got here and over time we keep getting closer.

I was wiping everything thing down when i head another knock and of course as well all know Rhea walks in i look up to see how walked in "hello there winner" i smile
"Hi could you go a check over thing i am pretty sure i have done something" "not the great mighty Rhea Ripley" i joke "oh shut it you"she seems to joke back which surprised me considering all i see is this woman of brutality "alright miss Ripley could you show me where you are hurting please " "right here" she lifts her top up and is just in a sports bra which makes me blush madly "you good" she questions "yeah fine" i say "anyway this right here is where the pain is the worst" she pointed to her rib cage area "okay. Is it okay if i touch it" "do what you have to do" she said laying back a bit so i could see it a bit better after a bit a checking and poking "alright so i can't see serious damage or injury its probably going to be sore as it looks like a hard hit" "alright cheers" she gets up and slides her top on she walks out but before she exits she says "bye Copeland"