Papa Bear

-y/n pov-

The night was fun except the bartender but he soon got the hint once demi had a 'friendly' conversation with him, sadly we had to go home as well all had work tomorrow so we didn't get drunk. We all got our stuff and headed to our shared rented car after paying what we needed to and the group of wrestlers got noticed once or twice doing pictures and signing something i was to tired at this point to pay attention "you okay princess" i heard from beside me in the car i turned to Demi resting my head on her shoulder "yeah just a little sleepy" i smile softly at her "a little? You look hanging love" she chuckles a bit moving some hair out my face then planting a gentle kiss on my temple, it was clear some fan got a picture of the moment but i couldn't care less if they did or didn't "Want to go now" she mumbles in my ear "yeah.." I say as she gets the keys off Finn and takes my hand leading me to the rental car sitting us in the backseat.

We wait a bit for the boys to get in the car, my head is on demi's shoulder my eyes opening and closing "go to sleep princess" she whispers kissing my head playing with my hair with her other arm around me, i finally fell asleep for the rest of the drive and when we got to the hotel Demi must of carried me as i woke up on our bed. Once i woke up i saw Demi changed me into some comfy clothes at i look at the time 2:11 am 'only 2am' i thought to myself i looked quickly on social media seeing that picture a fan took of us going a tad viral i mean i new it would get attention as its a cute photo but jeez its just a photo and my main concern was Dad. I mean i know i am a 25 year old woman who should live her own life but he is my dad and for years of my life he was the only parent i have i love Beth but she isn't my biological mum doesn't mean i love her any less but it gives me a better connection to my dad.

As a kid he would take me everywhere to theme park, shopping, onve i remember he took me to get my nails done and he would some time take me to WWE events where i would actually hangout with Dom and as kids we were close friends he would take me anywhere but as we got older he seemed different more strict more controlling Liv told me its nothing to worry about but i want my father to like the person i want to marry and i know i want to marry Demi she is the first person i feel this safe with as cringe as that is its true,i just wish my dad would give and and the rest of them a chance they were only helping their careers and it worked so i don't see what his problem is he loved Demi when they were working maybe with some effort i can make him like her again and except the fact i am dating her.

I put my phone down sighing as i couldn't sleep now i saw Demi starting to wake "hey love" i said in a whisper and she smiled back at me clearly tired she wrapped herself around my hiding her face in my chest and my hand played with her hair "sleep" was all she said before i could hear her faint snores i smiled to myself before closing my eyes soon falling asleep once again.

I woke up to the sun creeping into the room and Demi still fast asleep cuddle into me, I decided i didn't want to wake her as she needed the sleep i might get a bit too off for it but oh well. I laid there look at the gap in the curtain giving me a little view of the sky and the sun rising in the morning it was pure peace. Bang!bang! I jolted at the sudden noise then groaning "coming god people are sleeping here" i slowly got out demi's hold the person still banging on the door "coming!" I said opening the door to see a very angry Dad.

"yes?" I asked raising an eyebrow "y/n i have seen the photo going around of you and her getting close she is kissing your face y/n!" He says showing mw the picture "dad please its nothing" i said so over this "y/n if i look into that room will she be in your bed" i sighed yes, but only because they put us together dad!" I said "Please dad she is asleep don't wake her. Also i am a grown woman except i am not 5 anymore, papa i love you but you can't bw like this" i said looking up to him i saw his eye relax a bit "baby i know but look at her then you she could hurt you at anytime she is a lot stronger than you" he says "hurt me? Dad you must not be talking about the woman in my bed because she would never hurt me she is the most caring kind person i have ever met there is a reason i am with her" i said annoyed that anyone let alone my own dad would like Demi would hurt me "y/n i am just looking out for you" as he said that i felt a pair of arms hug me from behind i smile knowing how it is "whats going on" she says in her sleepy voice "its nothing baby go back to bed" i say turning around to face her kissing her cheek "nothing is it?" She asks raising her eyebrow at me "then why you arguing with you dad? I am not exactly far away" she smiles at me then she look at my dad "Adam" she greets him in a way "Ripley" i looked back at my dad and he had an expression i couldn't read "dad... How about when we get home Demi can come and write have dinner talking thing through" i said hoping he would agree "i will think about it"he says as i sigh "Adam, Edge you may not think I am the best person to be with you daughter but i love her more than life its self we may have not been together long or even known each other long but i can see a future with your daughter, that's how much love i have for her" my dad stood there not saying anything he just nodded them walked away.

I closed the door and looked up demi's face as she played with the necklace she got me with our initials "i know we have not been together long y/n and i haven't know you long like i said but I hope in the future i have to change that to DB+Y/iB" i looked at her "Y/n Bennett sounds good" i smile at her.

We sit in bed my fathers words was all i came hear i felt tears fall from my eyes "princess you crying?" Demi asked concern in her eyes "you heard him Dems he think i am weak and he think you would abuse me" tears started flowing from my eyes "oh y/n baby come here" she says pulling me into a hug "your not weak and as for saying i would hurt you we know that not true that's all that matters" she wipes tears on my cheek "i feel like i should tell you my past relationship" she looked me with kindness and care "you dont have to tell till it feels right okay princess?" She asks and i nod "it feels like a good time".