Thoughts

-y/n pov-

We walk into the breakfast looking around it was quite with a few people eating and a few we know including Rheas friends, i didn't know then that well only have a conversation with them here and there when they were in medical but they seemed like nice people "where do you want to sit" i asked looking at her also keeping an eye out for my father even though he never really eats in the hotel breakfast places "want to sit with my group i can introduce you" she smiles at me and i nod smiling back looking into her blue eyes then realizing i was looking a bit longer than i want,looking away with slight blush on my cheeks but i dont think she saw, right?

We walked over to where the boys were sat and for some reason i was a but nervous i had no idea why i have met them before, i pushed the feelings down as well got to the table "hey Demi" damian smiles at her the other looking at us "your the girl from the medical team right?" Dom says pointing at me "yeah i am" i say with a small smile on my face "guys this is Y/n, Y/n this is Damian Finn and Dom" she smiles i already knew their names but i pushed past that "hi" i smile and i hear 3 'hi' and 'hello's back, we sit down me demi and Dom on the same side and Finn and Damian on the other "oh by the way my real name is Luis" Damian smiles at me and i return it "and mine is Fergal but you can call me finn" he also smiles at me "good to know" i reply "hey y/n what do you want to eat" Demi says putting her arm over my shoulders "i don't know want to go look" i say looking at her "sure" she smiles taking my hand leading us to the breakfast bar.

We were looking at what we could get as we stood there i looked over to her and my eyes started to wonder over her toned arms its a lie to say it wasn't hot well its a lie to say she isnt hot "y/n?" I heard i look at her face to see her smirking "enjoying the view" she says running her tongue over her teeth so that i could see her tongue piercing "maybe" i say blush spreading across my face i could feel it heating up "don't get so worked up princess" she winks "oh stop you" i smile playfully smacking her arm all she did was wink at me "ready to pay?" She says picking up her food and carried it over "yeah" i say doing the same "you can go sit if you want" Demi says as she grabs her card " i have to pay" i say "i will pay" she says blankly "i can't let you do that" "you can" she says turning around to the cashier "hello yes we have two of these and..." She says to the man.

We walk over to the boys at our table "i will pay you back" i say unhappy with the fact she payed for me "i take any type of payment" she winks "your such a flirt" i say and let out a little laugh placing the food on the table "hey you two whats up?" Finn asks "Demi payed for me" i say with a glare "aww such a good girlfriend demi" Dom cooed i looked over to Demi and she winked at me "wait! We aren't dating me and her!" I say panicked and demi chuckles pulling me into her side and out of instinct i put my face into her shoulder "need you girlfriend to defend you" i hear Dom say knowing that he would be smirking "Dom!" I wine, from where me head was i could feel the vibrations of Demi chuckling and her hand on my head "its okay y/n he is just teasing" i hear Damian say as i remove my head from Demi to eat my breakfast Demi doing the same.

As we were eating it was nice good conversation a little me teasing but i got passed it, but now and then i could feel a gaze on me i knew who it was but i didn't mind if anything i wanted her gaze on me with out that being creepy. We finished our breakfast and chatted with the guys a bit more then me and Demi decided to go back to our hotel room "So, what time we leaving" i ask wanting to start a conversation with her "well we should leave about 6:30" she says looking at me her blue eyes staring into mine silence filling the air so many thoughts go through my some not as nice if the other, our eyes break away from each other when we reach the elevator silence still there but it wasnt an awkward one in the short time i know Demi i never had a awkward feeling with her she just brought me comfort"anyway.. Ummm..want to watch a movie to pass time?" She asks pressing the floor we need acting more nervous then she seemed before "sure sounds good" i smile "dont fall asleep this time" she smirks at me as i roll my eyes "i was tired and it was late" i defend myself making us both laugh a bit before getting out the elevator and walking to our room scanning the key before walking in setting our stuff down.

I laydown on the bed pulling my phone out to seeing notifications of liv telling me to look at tiktok and some links she sent me i clicked on the first video and saw it was an edit of pictures of Demi and her secret 'lover', i watched the rest she sent me and i loved them knowing that this mystery person is me, i texted liv back with

Y/n:I wonder who this girl is??

Liv<3: GIRL IS HAS TO BE YOU! I KNOW YOU IT LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!

I didn't reply chuckling to myself about it "what's so funny" i hear beside me as Demi sat down "just people and their edits about this mystery person" i smile at her putting my phone down "oh?" She smirks raising her eyebrow "your call mystery person now" she chuckles "i guesses so" i smile "now what movie should we watch?" She asks picking up the remote "i picked last time, you pick" i say looking at her she smiles at me and picks a movie straight away 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' "don't fall asleep" she winks and i playfully smack her arm "it was once"

We sat there my head on her shoulder, as the movie plays both of us concentrated on the movie my hand tracing where her tattoos are one thing on my mind 'what are we?' I look up at her, her eyes glued to the movie her hand on my leg as we sat there cuddled up 'friends dont sit like this, do they?' I thought knowing i did have feelings for the girl.