hotel

-y/n pov-

I walk off and see mum and dad waiting and talking "hey" "alright darling my mum gives me a hug "yeah all good" i smile "who did you sit by?" "Oh umm i can't remember her name but she was nice" of course i did remember her name but i wasn't going to tell my dad that i was chatting and he friendly with someone he dislikes.

"Was it a good flight?" Mama beth asks "yeah it was just tired" i giggle "well we can sleep when we get to the hotel" we all walked off to go to the hotel drag stuff behind us.

After about an hour to the hotel we got in the lobby "right lets get our rooms" "lets hope i get a room to myself" i smile.
"Hi i am here to check in" "okay name"
"Y/n Copeland" i smile "okay you are room 362, here is your key have a good stay" she smiles at me "oh before i go am i sharing a room" the lady starts typing and searching "yes it looks like you are" "thank you have a good day" i walk off to my room and get settled.

I walk in and see a suitcase on the floor ' she must be here already' "hello?" I shout out to see if she is here i waited a minute and got no response. I walked to the bed and yep you guessed one bed but it thankful was a big bed so who ever i was sharing with.

I was laying on the bed watching tiktok when i hear my door open which makes sit up "hello" i quietly yell out "hi" a woman walks over into my view and as everyone guessed my roommate was Rhea bloody Ripley "oh its you" i say in a calm tone "what is that supposed to mean" she says in a joky tone "nothing bad i was just wondering who my roommate was" i smile sitting up to talk to her "well what we doing about the bed" i ask wanting to know what was going on " well i don't mind sharing it but i would like to know you more before i just share a bed with you" she laughed a bit
"Well what about we go out for drinks and get to know each other more" i suggest "yeah i am down" she smiles.

Me and rhea just spent time lounging about waiting till we go out. It was about 7pm when we decided we should head out now "so where you think of going"she asks "well there is a bar down the road which looks good" i smile "alright lets get going then.

Me and rhea have been at the bar for 10-15 minutes and nothing was awkward or anything  "so we should get to know stuff about each other" she suggest "okay" i say taking a sip of my drink "first question, do you have siblings" she asks " yes i do 2" i smile again "what about you"  " yes one" she took a sip of her drink "okay, worst injury you treated" i sat there for a minute to think "i think the worst i had to treat was when someone had there leg busted and it was blue and red it was nasty" "ew" she laughed
The night went on we got to know each other more as we did talk on the flight, after a couple of hours we decided to wonder back to the room.

Once we get back i flop on the bed "comfy" i say into my pillow "come on you, before you sleep you need to get ready" she giggles taking her makeup off "okay mum" i groan getting up and walking to the bathroom to get my make up off then change into my spots bra and shorts once rhea moves from the bathroom.

"Hey rhea" "what's up" she turns around "you never told me your real name" "well its Demi Bennett" she smiles "that's a lovely name" i smile back "so is yours y/n Copeland" she paused "wait i have heard that last name before" she starts to think "i can't remember who but i have heard it before" "well maybe you know my parents i dont know" i play it off not wanting things to get awkward "maybe" "we should get some sleep" I say turning to my side which was facing away from her "night y/n" "night demi"