secret worth telling

-Y/n pov-

I get into Rheas car as she pulls out her space and follows the boys to the park about half an hour away from us.

Rheas hand rests on my thigh and i play with her rings my mind thinking on how to tell her and not worry her "baby you okay, seriously?" I look at Rhea who is focused on the road.

I pause before speaking knowing now is my chance to tell her "well i have something to say" she hummed in away to let me continue "before you came in to get me blake did.." Her strong gaze changed to look at me "sorry? Did he hurt you?" She glanced at the road and her hand tightened on my thigh "no but he kissed me on the cheek amd i slapped him and he threatened me" my eyes stayed on her hand and rings not wanting to look at her.

"What did he say?" I could basically feel the heat coming off her "that i will regret slapping him, Rhea i am scared i dong want to ruin what we have but he knows were i work and who i am dating i dont want him hurting you" i look at her face now, she has an expression i couldn't read.

"Baby he won't hurt you or us okay, you have me the boys okay and your family" she licked her lips, eyes flicked to mine "i promise and i mean it i will protect you." I smile at her words and nod her hand that was on my thigh took my hand as she pressed a kiss to it.

Now that i told her my shoulder felt lighter.

We parked to car close to Damians as we all walked to the entrance "let me pay baby" she says as i pulled out my card "Rhea you always pay" i argued "then let me carry on" she says as she pays before i could say another word "hey mami want to pay for me" Dom said batting his eyelashes making me laugh as Rhea flipped him off.

Once everyone payed we all decide on a ride to go on "i would like to go on the 'splitz' i said looking at a rollercoaster "that looks fast" Dom said looking over "come on man its a Rollercoaster you came do it" Damian chuckled patting his back "i'll stay here with the bags" Finn says and i feel a little guilty "you dont have to" i say and he smiles saying its fine.

We line up me with Rhea and Damian with Dom, Rheas arms are around my waist my head on her chest looking at her "love you" i say in a hushed tone "love you too princess" she says kissing me "eww" we here Dom say making Rhea flip him off once again making everyone but Rhea laugh.

We finally get on me and Rhea sat in front of Dom and Damian. We wait for everyone to be buckled in before we take off.

Me and Rhea hold hands as the ride moves it starts of slow going up the smaller yet big slope, we reach the top then fly down all i could hear was Dom yelling his lungs off behind making me and Rhea laugh the track does bends before reaching the bigger slope and we do down a photo is taken.

We get off the met finn and look at the photo "is Dom holding Damians arm?" Finn smirks and Dom crosses his arms "you all bully me" he walks off and i run after him in a joking way only Rhea to pull me back "leave him"she says placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

We all get food after me rides that everyone picked so we did rides everyone wanted to do.

I felt my phone buzz so i looked at it to see an unknown number sent a photo of me and Rhea holding hand and walking with the boys which was what we were doing. I blocked the number and put my phone away pulling myself closer to Rhea, feeling scared and having a feeling who it might be.