New Home

-y/n pov-

I sat in the car as Rhea drove us to her house, her hand placed gently on my thigh her thumb rubbing up amd down now and then.

The music was quite but it was filling out comfortable silence, i never been in a perfect relationship but with her it all felt right i could see our future together, call me crazy but i do love this woman.

I turned my head to look at her a soft smile spreads across my face "yes?" She says not even looking at me "what can i do for you?" She playfully squeezes my thigh "just admiring" i say and she lets out a small grin.

We pull up to her driveway, we hop out jer car collecting our items when i hear dogs barking. Rhea pulls out her keys unlocking the door and showing two very energetic dogs "hello babies" i hear Rhea say trying to push through to get in the house. As i walk in i am attacked by two very cute dogs "hello" i smile crouching down getting many licks to the face.

I hear Rhea chuckle at this and i look at here with a silly smile across my face "come on princess lets get you settled" she helps me out the dog pile and we make our way upstairs with our bags, make our way into the master bedroom "you dont mind sharing do you?" She asks and i look at her and give her a little kiss "course not" i say and she gives me a small smile before opening drawers showing me where to put stuff.

Once we finished packing we lay down on her bed and hear scratching at the door, i watch Rhea from the bed open the door for the two very excited fluff balls well Barry more than Luna but she getting old so leave her be.

The dogs get comfy as Rhea re joins me on the bed her arm over me pulling me closer as she places a kiss on my head.

"Tomorrow i was thinking of going to a cafe down the road, its really good. Make it a breakfast date" i look at up her ask she speaks and i move hair out her face "i would love that".

The night grew old as well got ready for bed messing around a bit as we fit in the bathroom together, we take a mirror selfie and Rhea post it on her private story so my father doesn't see.

We make our way to the bed once again and Barry jumps at Rhea and she takes getting hurt laying down "i think i need a very sexy nurse" she smiles and i chuckle walking over "and what the problem here" i straddle her waist and her hand slither to my hips "i am very badly hurt" she smirks "where" i ask and she points to her collarbone then lips.

I chuckle kissing the place "better?" I asked and she nods "i think so" i look into her blue as when suddenly she flips me on our sides and tickles me "Rhea!" I squeal and she doesn't stop to my disappointment "i am never helping you again" that made her stop she pulled me close "aw don't be mean" she pecks my forehead pulling the covers up "go to sleep" i smile and she pulls me into her chest "night" we said to each other before falling asleep in each others comfort yet again.