another run in

-y/n pov-

"Y/n! Time to go!" I hear my dad shout from outside "alright!" I rolled over to my phone and looked at my notification squinting my eyes as my eyes hasn't adjusted to it yet. The time read 4:40 am i sighed and got ready in some joggers and crop top.

"Here" i said with my bag on my back "you good darling" my mum said rubbing my back "yeah just still not used to getting up so early" i give a little laugh "it takes time but you will get there" dad pipes up i nod and we head to the car to the airport.For some context me and my parents are in Tennessee and need to fly to Chicago. "Honey got the medical things you need" my dad yelled before i get in the car "yeah the rest of the medical stuff is with the crew" i say then get into the car.

We arrive and the airport and got though security at a decent speed but was still to slow for my liking "dear you okay" mum said rubbing my back slightly "yeah just tired still, once i get my coffee i will be good" i smiled at her "alright, well we better get to the gate and wait" she smiled as well.

I love my parents i really do, but sometimes i think they forget i am 25 now not 9. It can get annoying at times like when they baby me buy i know it because they care for me.

We sit down by our gate and i go on my phone to pass time and yep as everyone probably guessed the row across from me is where TJD decide would be a good place to  sit. I looked up from my phone at them and see Rhea looking at me but when my eyes meet hers she quickly looks away and talks with her group.

"In this whole airport why do they have to sit right in front of us." Dad says crossing his arms "oh dad grow up they are just sat down its not a crime to sit" "she is right darling" all he did was roll his eyes like a child would.

Its was now boarding time, sadly me and my parents were separated my mum and dad 4 rows infront of me. I sat in my seat by the window and i was hoping that liv would be the person next to me but those were slim chances, i finally sat down and got comfy as i had plans to sleep on the plane so i wont be to tired, i was slowly started to drift of time sleep when i hear someone started to sit down next to me i open my eyes to see Rhea sitting down and Damian Dom and finn in front i thought to my self 'how did they get to sit with each other' but decided to let it go as i wanted to sleep. "Alright mate" i heard which woke me up a bit and please for the love of God could someone let me sleep for 10 minutes that's all i want "yeah just tired" i said too her hoping now i can just go back to sleep "your that travel nurse aren't you?" She asked keeping are conversation going "oh yeah i am" " well its nice to meet you" she said.

I thought to myself 'this girl isn't as mean or bad as dad says she is' me and rhea talked for awhile since we sat by each other and we didn't want it to be an awkward flight "so how did you become a travel nurse here" she asked " my dad recommended it to me" i didn't really want to say who my dad was knowing what the two of them had going on "cool, does he have relation to WWE?" "Ummm yeah you could say that"i smiled we talked some more till i finally asked if she wanted to watch a movie so we picked a movie and i gave her my other airpod and watched a film. I started to get tired again and my eyes slowly started to open and close till i finally fell asleep.

-rhea pov-

I was watching a film with y/n and it was half way through and i felt some weight on my shoulder and i looked down and saw y/n fast asleep on it, i decided not to move and wake her up as she looked tired. Y/n was a nice girl even though i just had my first proper conversation with i have seen her around and be treated by her since she got here, she was liked by everyone that knew her and i never heared anything bad about her.

"Hey rhea" i hear from in front and look up and see Damian turned around looking at us "what happened here" he smiles " Damian we are just friends plus i just got to know her probably" " alright alright" he smiled again i rolled my eyes and went on my phone and started to look at my notifications.

-y/n pov-

I woke up to a gentle shake " hey, hey y/n we are landing you should wake up" i slowly opened my eyes to rhea looking down on me " oh sorry" i sat up a bit rubbing my eyes "its okay everyone gets tired especially at 5 in the morning" she giggles and i smile up at her.

We just landed and we wait for the seatbelt sign to get up and get our stuff i also get to meet up with my parents again. The sign turns on again and i wait for rhea to get up and get her stuff before me " Here you go my lady" she jokes giving me my bag i chuckled along "why thank you lord rhea" she giggled as well.

We were talking and walking out the plane together and we get inside the airport " well i have to go bye rhea it was nice to talk to you we should do it more often" i smile at her "we should be y/n" i give rhea a hug then i walk away to find my parents to head to the hotel.