Work

-y/n pov-

The movie finished me and Demi where in the same position when the movie started "we should get our stuff" Demi said her hand drawing circles on my leg "yeah" i say lifting my head from its place on her shoulder sad at the loss of touch, i get up leaving my space on the bed and Demi walking to my suitcase to find my uniform "you just going to look at me" i smile as i felt her gaze on me "oh sorry" she said sounding a bit nervous i see her walk to her side of the bed where her suitcase was she was getting her makeup and all that "hey y/n" i heard her say "yeah" i reply turning to face her "my makeup artist isn't well and can't make it, do you think you can do my makeup?" She asks i could see she was biting her lip a bit "sure" i say with a smile as she smiles back packing a bag to take with her.

We had our bags ready with a little time left as she went to see TJD and i called my dad when she was out and to say he wasnt the happiest guy would be an understatement from me ghosting him everytime he asked me about being with Rhea everytime he asked i would say i was never with her and i knew he hate them and all that but in all honesty i couldn't see why he hated them they are lovely people maybe he is the problem who knows, in the time i was waiting for her i was texting liv as she was sure i was this 'mystery girl'.

We headed to the car and put our bags in the back as Demi offered to drive us there which i didn't couldn't refuse i want to spend as much time with her as i could, in a way you could say she was becoming an addiction i had to be around her. We sat in the car her music playing she was humming the lyrics and talking to me the drive took about 20 minuets. She parked the car in the car park i looked out the window and i couldnt see my dads car which was good as i didnt want him to see me walking in with Demi. We entered the building side by side "right i am going to go to my locker room i will see you later" She smiles at me giving me a hug before leaving, i stand there for a minute seeing her walk to her locker room then walking to my medical office.

I walk in putting my bag down by my desk the walking over to set up the room before the events start up.

I was sat in my chair not having any work to do on my phone scrolling when i hear a knock at the door "its open!" I shout placing my phone down standing up "hey" i hear seeing a head poking into the room "hey demi" i smile as she walks in "do you need something" i ask walking over to her "nah i just got bored" she smiles at me and i smile back "you got bored" i say raising an eyebrow "yep" she says popping the 'p' sound "i have 10 minutes till i have to be ringside for dom" she said sitting on a chair and i sit back on the chair at my desk "will i see you or Dom in here for medical needs?" I smile "give you some work" she jokes back "it has been a quite day but that is a good thing means no one is hurt" i smile, we talk a bit more and as time went on i feel her hand on my leg placing it between my knee and thigh "so i need to go i have to find Dom, make sure your watching" She says giving my leg a gentle squeeze and winking at me then getting up and leaving shutting the door behind her.

"Hey girl" i hear looking to see liv walking in "hey liv" i smile giving her a side hug "medical or chat" i say sitting down "chat" she smiles "did i or did i not just see a certain member of TJD leave this room BEFORE she even had a match of any sort" she grins at me "liv she is just a friend" i say "just a friend? Friends don't post like that with 'friends' she is posting like she is dating you in secret" liv says waving her hands about making me smile "if we were dating you know i would tell you, plus dad would 200% kill me" i say giving her a defeated look "y/n you are 25 you can't just follow your dads every word come on y/n i can see you like her we will deal with papa bear later" she smiles pulling me into a side hug "your the best" i say looking up at her.

It was after doms match and i was hoping Demi would walk in but she had her own life plus i will see her at the hotel. I was thinking to myself bored out my mind but that's work from you all the matches where over and only 1 or 2 people actually came in for medical reasons when the door opened again "hey y/n" i hear it was Dom "hey Dom" i smile "injured?" I asked "i think its not the worst pain but thought my favorite nurse could help" he said sitting on the bed " good to know i am someone's favorite nurse" i smile "now whats wrong" just as i say that the door opens again and of course Demi walks in "how can i help" i say facing her "just seeing how Dom is" she smiles "okay, anyway Dom what was the matter" i say facing him now "oh yeah my leg i fell awkwardly and it hurts to walk a bit" he says "right leg that is" he quickly says after "okay.." . i finish looking at his leg it wasn't a bad injury he just should take easy "bye y/n thanks again!" He said leaving "bye Dom!" I shout back "you staying" i say cleaning up looking at Demi who didn't leave "might as well you come back with me, unless your not" she said rushing the last part making me smile "i am coming back with you, just let me get my stuff together and we can go" i smile putting stuff in my bag and grabbing my phone "ready?" She asks opening the door "yeah lets go" i smile walking out thanking her for holding the door open for me "can i go to my locker room real quick?" Demi asks "sure" i say following her.

I wait outside for her when i see my father walk by 'why hasnt he left yet' i think i quickly open the door and walk into Demi's locker room "Sorry i ha-" i turned around to see a shirtless Demi "like what you see" she winks chuckling when she puts a top and hoodie on "oh my god! I am so sorry Demi!" I say covering my red face with my hands "its okay" she chuckles moving my hands from my face "Sorry.." I say avoiding eye contact when i feel a hand on my chin making look at her "don't be" she smirks her hand slowly leaving my chin they she turns around picking her bag up "ready?" She asks her hand finding mine walking out hand in hand just praying my dad has left or is far away.