Date

-y/n pov-

I woke up to my phone ringing i looked over to see Demi still asleep then i turned to see the time 5:07am i looked at the name and it said 'papa bear' i thought 'why the fuck would he call me at this hour' i picked my phone up and put my slippers on walking into the hallway so i don't wake Demi up, i answer it.

Y/n
Adam

'Hello Dad'

'hello y/n i have to talk to your'

'Its 5:10 in the morning'

'I know just listen'

'Fine'

'I saw everything with you and Rhea y/n, you seem to close to her'

'Papa i am a grown woman' i started to get a bit annoyed

'I know y/n but her really you know i hate her. You saw what they have done to me and you want to be with that'

'Papa i dont care she is the sweetest person i have ever met you never even tried to get to know her' i defend her

'Y/n you listen i am your father you will not be with her'

'Good bye Dad'

After that i hung up annoyed with him i mean i am 25 and very capable to look after myself and Demi wouldn't do anything to me she is the nicest human ever. I walk back into my room phone hand tears almost falling from my eyes, i see demi still asleep i quietly make way to my side of the bed putting my phone down sliding under the covers when i hear rustling i turn to see Demi's eyes opening "sorry for waking you" i say quietly "you okay princess" god even her morning voice was hot "yeah i am fine dems..." I say looking at her face i felt one arm wrap around my waist another hand come up to my face her thumb wipes my eyes then rubs my cheek "y/n..dont lie people who are fine dont cry, what happened?" Her eyes now looking straight at me "just dad phoned and kept saying how your not good for me and how you guys betrayed him and all that.." I broke our eye contact "y/n princess, we dont need his opinion i dont care what he thinks about me just what you think and feel" she smiles "we are not together yet" i smile at her "who knows that might change" she smiled back i cuddled back into her chest falling asleep Demi doing the same her hand rubbing my back.

This time i woke up at 8:34 and look over to see no Demi i look at my phone to see a text from her saying 'i will pick you up at 12 be ready 😉 btw i am at Damian's room if you really need me'  i smile closing my phone laying in bed a little long till i had to get up, i walked into the bathroom doing my teeth hair and skin care i did my hair in a half up half down style i looked at my phone to see the time was 10:03 i texted Demi to see what i should wear and if i should do my make-up, i wait for her reply in the mean time i just waited around looking on social media and posted a photo of me on my Instagram story captioned 'lets see how this goes' i see Demi text me back telling me dress fancy, i looked through my suitcase and saw i did pack a short dark blue dress that stop mid thigh it was a tight fit dress i did my make-up with smokey eye with lip gloss and eyeliner and mascara to finsh my look i put some black open toe heels on i put a necklace on with a little diamond at the end which mama Beth got me for my 16th birthday and diamond studs in my first piercing on my ear and a smaller pair in my second piercing.

Finally ready i heard a knock at the door i open it to see Demi in a lovley black dress and black make-up "you look stunning" i said a little star struck from how beautiful she was "could say the same princess you look beautiful" she kissed my hand "here these are for you" she pulled out y/f/f from behind her back "oh my Demi they are beautiful" i smile taking them putting them in out room walking at linking my arm with hers as well walk to the rental she opened the door for me "thank you" i say sitting in the car pushing my dress down, she gets in next to me grabbing my hand both our hands on the gear stick as she drives.

The drive was peaceful we had little chats here and there once we arrived i saw a pretty restaurant the entrance had a rose bush archway lights that weren't on as it was 12:30 still beautiful, me and Demi got out the car arm in arm again walking in "reservation for two under Bennett" she smiles at the man behind the desk "yes we have you if you two lovley ladies follow me" he smiles picking up two menus leading us to some stairs to what looked like a private area on a balcony looking over the city "this is beautiful Dems" i say as she pulls out mg chair for me "thanks" she sits down looking at me "i thought it would be nice" she smiles her matt black lips look beautiful "staring" she chuckles making me look up.

The food was lovely me and Demi where now talking and looking at the view "so y/n" Demi said "yes?" She look at me our eyes looking at each other "i haven't known you for long but long enough to know that y/n you have stolen my heart and i dont want anyone else to have you" i feel my cheeks heat up our eyes still locking on to each other "i feel the same Demi" a smile makes it way onto my face as i confess my feelings  "y/n Copeland will you be my girlfriend" she smiles at me "only of you Demi Bennett be mine" "of course i will princess" we both stand up her hands around my waist my arms around her neck as our lips meet in a gentle kiss i feel her arms tighten around my waist pulling me closer our lips part her matt lips now glossy and my lips have a tint of black to them, we smile at each other when her arms release my waist and she pulled out a black box "i got you something" i opened the box to see a beautiful necklace with our initials on it "its gorgeous Dems i love it" she took the necklace and put it around my neck "looks good on you" she smiles as our lips meet in another kiss.

We leave the restaurant both with the biggest smiles hands linked with each other as we walked back to the car you make our way back to the hotel "i guess we dont tell your dad" she smiled at me "not yet let's give him a few days mama Beth would be fine with it though" i said looking at her "so who we telling we keeping it private for now?" I asked "for a bit we can tell trusted friends"
I nod.

We get back to the hotel at 3pm both as happy as ever "what do you want to do?" I ask looking up at her as o take my heels off "movie?" She asks "sure".