What going on

That night

Taehyung was done with his meet he was about to go to his hotel but "Hey Taehyung wanna join us for dinner" A guy who is working with Taehyung on this project.

"Why not have not even eating breakfast don't tell Jungkook I said that"  the two laugh "Don't worry I won't he may be the youngest but he sure can look scary" Taehyung nod to that.

It was cold at night but a warm food and drink warm up your body real quick, Everybody who was join to have drink were either drunk are sober and helping someone to walk.

But Taehyung and the the guy was sober enough to have a conversation "So Sir Kim how was life going" It take a min for Taehyung to answer "I will say it's going well but I don't Known I think Jungkook is upset with me about something" Taehyung say looking down at his drink
"Damn I didn't know Jungkook can get upset, I thought he only get bad" They both laugh at that "Stop, it's not funny he really is upset and I know why" Taehyung say taking a shot of his drink.

"Okay! lets go back when did you realize he mad at you" sir Uoon (Guy) say "He is not mad at me just upset" Taehyung said not wanted to accept the fact that Jungkook is bad at him "Whatever same think so tell me" Taehyung take a deep "Okay so earlier this night I call him and ask if Hyung is sleep he can yes and as if that all and was going to replay yes then he end the call" Taehyung said drinking more "Ah I see what happen" Taehyung look up at Sir Uoon "What?" 

"You didn't ask how he was doing" Taehyung rest back at sir Uoon answer "So. he was upset because I didn't ask how he doing" Taehyung replied not taking whatever Sir Uoon said to heart.

"Just look at it you called him anD ask if Hyung the one you all baby if he's okay You didn't even ask Jungkook how he was doing look I know Jungkook act like he the beigest one in the family but he still the youngest you know he got to be upset that his brother only care about Yoongi to ask if he okay" 

Taehyung realize what he did wrong and he is going to fix it.  

Morning Day 2

"Yoongi? are you awake yet?" Jungkook say on his way to Yoongi bedroom, "Yoongi?" He slow open the door. "YOONGI!" Jungkook run to Yoongi who look like he is in pain "K~oo~k" Yoongi Brealey let out.

"Yoongi" Jungkook said as he put his hand on Yoongi forehead "You are burning up, baby" Jungkook get up "I will be right back" he was about to walk off but something more like someone stop him "Don't~ go~ please~~" Yoongi say hold on to Jungkook hands with all it strength he can master up.

Jungkook didn't want to lift even for a min, but he have to "listen cupcake, Your Kookie will be back okay" Yoongi whining dragging Jungkook towards him "Kooie~" *With pleases  eyes" "Hyung" Jungkook say desperately Make Yoongi give up and let g of Jungkook "Okay but be quickly really, quickly. okay." Jungkook nod "Yes it will be fast you wouldn't even notice that I left in the first place" with that Jungkook was gone.

"oh in the world did he get sick?" Jungkook say as he make his way down to the kitchen "Now he got Fever and on top of that a cold" Jungkook say shaking his head while catching cold water to cool Yoongi down. But something catch Jungkook eye "What the fuck" 

At that time Yoongi was laying down waiting for Jungkook about to cry when he remember something 

"Oh no I forget to put back the ice-cream"