Forgive Me

"Ready for what?"

Suddenly, Taehyung jumps and turns around, covering the food and exclaims, "Oh my God Hyung, I thought you were Jungkook for a moment. You sound just like him" Yoongi shrugs, "We're brothers after all" As Taehyung shakes his head and rolls his eyes, he says, "Go get ready, your going over there."

Yoongi jumps up and down, "Wait, really? You mean it?" Taehyung was out stork, "Your happy damn okay, go get ready" Yoongi ran up the stairs, saying, "Be CARFUL!" he heard a 'yes' and shakes his head in surprise.

There was some food that Taehyung prepared as he returned to his food. In addition to the Pork soup with rice that Taehyung prepared, he also prepared Sashimi with rice.A kimchi stew was also made from left over kimchi by Taehyung by using leftover kimchi.

It's OKAY, let's pack up and take Yoongi over to Halmoni as soon as possible."

"Am ready" Taehyung bring Yoongi to their grandmother said hi and go back home to it was in the afternoon now Jungkook as not left hid room when Taehyung as said Yoongi left over their grandma.

"OKAY it time let's heat the food up" after that Taehyung goes to Jungkook bedroom stand in front of Jungkook door. 

"Umm Jungkook?" Taehyung ask knock but nothing "Jungkook?" still nothing "It's about Yoongi?" After saying that the door opens 'wow'.

"What happened?"

"He runs to the park and we have to find him" Taehyung hated to lie but he knew that Jungkook wouldn't come "WHAT! - LET GO" Taehyung felt like crying 'either get going to hate me more, and that was not what I was saying' sigh "YOU what u waiting for" 'I have a name idiot' "Yes" Taehyung's face softened, he knew he was lying. He wanted to tell him the truth, but he couldn't. He felt so much guilt he could barely look at him, so he just muttered "Let's go."

Taehyung was driving he was scared because he was coming to the turn that he was suppose to go to his grandmothers house "Hey you miss the turn" Jungkook say look back seeing the turn they should take, Taehyung didn't say anything "Hey didn't you hear me!" Jungkook was getting annoyed

"Yoongi is find he is with Halmoni I lied" Jungkook was mas "Why you lie- and where are you bringing me?" Taehyung look at Jungkook when they were at a red light "Somewhere just wait okay it's a surprise" Jungkook still don't like it "I wanna go home and hunger am even smell kimchi stew and pork" Taehyung smile.

Taehyung drove faster, he was excited to show Jungkook his surprise. After a few minutes they arrived at their destination. 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook is was just emotionless "Let's go" Taehyung said Jungkook sigh and leaves the car "I wanna go home" Taehyung didn't hear him he went to the back of the place there was a remote area that Taehyung paid for and from far a way he saw a public area but the remote area was okay and nice.

He looked around and was satisfied, this was the perfect place for what he had planned.

He took out a blanket from the car and laid it on the ground. He then pulled out a basket of food and drinks, ready to have an enjoyable evening.

"Taehyung what is this?" Taehyung sighs"This is my sorry- Kim Jungkook am sorry for being a bad Hyung" Jungkook didn't want to cry but he did and runs to hug his Hyung "Hyung I miss you" Taehyung was happy "Thank you for giving me" Jungkook nod "Good let's eat you said you were hungry" Jungkook looks up at his Hyung "Wait so it was me who smelled food" Taehyung nod.

As Jungkook runs to the car, Taehyung follows and helps bring the food to the blanket. Taehyung had been feeling guilty for not being a good older brother to Jungkook, so when he saw the opportunity, he used it to apologize and make amends.

He was so happy to see Jungkook forgive him that he wanted to do something special for him, so he decided to take him out to eat and have a picnic.

thanks for giving me this idea @AnubhaviKumari