PLAN

I am Kim Taehyung, and for a whole week, my little brother is not talking to me- well, he does talk to me when Yoongi is found, but for the whole week, he is KILLING ME, and this has to stop right now.

Taehyung was in his room walking back and forth "What can I do?" He said to himself "Mhmm" after a min he had a "Idea" Taehyung said stop walking back and forth and clap his hand together "A panic with his fav food"

Taehyung had a plan and he was proud of it but the problem is "How am I going to make him come?" Taehyung was about to give up, he sigh deeply and fall on his bed "I need help" Taehyung called his grandma.

As the phone rang for a moment, Taehyung heard his grandma ask, "annyeonghaseyo?".

"Ah Halmoni how have you been?" Taehyungasked his grandma.

"Ah, Hai Halmoni is found, is everything found"Taehyung grandma said happy at first but worried about the last sentence.

"Don't need to worry Halmoni everything is found,I just need you to look after Yoongi for a bit- and before you say anything, I have a small mess understanding with Kook and I need to fix it" Taehyung said in one breath and now waiting for his grandma to say something.

It was giving him anxiety, but Grandma smiled as she said, "I don't mind looking after Yoongi, I miss my trouble pie."."I just worry about you to fix okay"

Taehyung happy about that "YES I will. THANKS HALMI love you bye gottogo"

Grandma laughs and says "Loveutoo" as she rushes out to say goodbye.

End call

"OKAY!- No I need to find a way for Jungkook to come with me" Taehyung was still on his bed looking up to his ceiling "Ah I got it I will just say Yoongi wants to visit somewhere but grandma will bring him, nice"

Taehyung came up with a plan now it was on to food. Hepicked all of Jungkook'sfavorite food, chips it and packed it in his car. "Imorning, I got up early today," he said, putting the big box in the back.

"The food?"

Taehyung is not the best cook in the group, but for his Jungkook he'll try, "I think he will see that I'm trying," Taehyung says hoping to persuade himself.

While cooking Taehyung got cuts and burns but it was worth it and it was "This is tasty,nice" Taehyung said smiling happily "Am ready"

"Ready for what?"

Oh the song got nothing to do with it just like how it sound 😝