End

It's been a year every since they found out that Yoongi was a little and the reason they were cut on his leg, Jungkook find out really happen to his parents but he decided not to tell his brother and do it on their own to put their parents murder in jail.
Yoongi as been doing well and Jungkook doesn't want him to worry so he didn't tell but taehyung found out and he angry with Jungkook "hyung am sorry I just didn't want to say anything to worry you guys" Jungkook say following Taehyung that was walking to the stairs "why you mean worry they we're out parents Jungkook we have to the right to know as much as you" Jungkook sigh and know that was Ture "I know I just don't want you to worry I was going to tell you guys after they pay what they did" Jungkook run in front of Taehyung "if I tell you u will me give case to somebody else but I don't want that" Taehyung sigh knowing that was the truth "fin I forgive you but don't hide anything form me again"Jungkook nod and smile going for a hug from tae "hide what" they frozen hearing Yoongi speak they look at each other knowing much will to not tell their baby hyung remember when they loss their parents it took years for Yoongi to smile but going form accident to bring murdered is big different "nothing baby is just that jungkook lied" yoongi nod "okay"

"Let's go out and eat" Jungkook say breaking the silence the two look at him and nod with a okay.

They went to their favorite place to eat "Yoongi I order" Yoongi was excited and keeping on smiling"nooo" Yoongi day pouting looking up Jungkook "yes listen to tae and eat that" Yoongi pout and lips wobble "if you cry you won't get dessert" Taehyung speak up, yoongi stop the tears "that's my baby" Jungkook kiss Yoongi forehead didn't care who see and what they think.

After dinner ready to head out

"An so happy to have you y'all" they two look at Taehyung who was smiling ears and ears "I love you guys" Yoongi say giving gummies smile "wow Yoongi the one who all ways grumpy say I love you is this a dream" Jungkook tease "I hate you" Yoongi say ears red walking away "come on Yoongi I know you lying" Jungkook say running up to Yoongi pull him into a hug, Taehyung look forward seeing them.

"Mom, dad I think we be fine know so you can rest" after saying that the sky look more clear he look at his brother who was waiting and run up to them "don't leave me"

Thier life still went on happily.