Tea Amidst Terrible Trouble

(I found this and it's amazing!)

(And I made an Arifureta story with a Grimm Ruby.)

Ruby is running through a forest, dragging Asher by the hand. Ruby then stops at a tree and lets go of Asher's hand as she slides her back down the tree. She brings her knees to her chest and puts her head down on them.

Asher doesn't know what to do. He just looks up at Tou, and the bird just looks confused. Asher takes a step towards Ruby and puts his hand out, but he stops and retracts his hand and holds it.

Little climbs out of Ruby's cloak and onto her arms. "Ruby. Ruby." Ruby brings her head up and looks at the mouse. "What are you doing." She hops onto Ruby's knees as she moves her arms. "Why did you shout at everyone like that?"

Ruby sighs and looks to the side. "Where are we?" She looks to Asher, their silver eyes meet and he just looks away.

"It's okay, I can guide us back. You shouldn't run off though. You all need to stick together if you want to go home."

Ruby grunts. "Why are you still here?" She asks the mouse.  

Asher and Tou look at each other again.

Little looks confused. "Uh... What? I promised."

Ruby crosses her arms and doesn't look at Little. "I promised to serve Atlas as a Huntress. That'd I'd keep people safe. That I'd be there for my friends."

"But, we can go back." Little points back the way they came.

"No!" Ruby stands up and little hops off. "You don't know what I've done! What I couldn't do! I can't do this!" She punches the tree. "I could never do this."

"Ruby..." Asher mutters with a sad look in silver eyes.

"You stay with me, you're going to end up dead too." Ruby says to the mouse with her back turned to Little.

Little hugs her tail. "Um..."

"Just. Go. Home." Ruby claws at the tree.

"But you're..."

"I said go!" Ruby angrily turns around and glares at the mouse as she yells.

Little yelps and runs a little ways from Ruby and turns to look back at her.

Ruby turns around and starts to walk off. "Let's go Asher." She orders.

Asher holds his arm bent out in front of him and Tou hops onto his arm. "Stay with Little."

Tou salutes. "Yes, sir!" He flies and lands next to Little.

Asher looks back to the two talking animals, before following Ruby.

The two twins walk in silence for a while.

"Asher." Ruby calls out.

"Y-yes?" Asher looks up to his sister as he walks behind her.

"What's wrong with you?"

"W-What?"

"Something's been different with you since we fell down here. What is it?" 

"Uhhh... R-Ruby, I don't think now is-"

"Asher!" Ruby growls. "Just tells me what's wrong!"

Asher sighs. "I... uh... I lost my aura and semblance."