Chapter 11: School Belle

"Student Lisa, I know that you are best friends with student Yeri but I think you should be careful around her." He said after hesitating for a while.

Lalisa raised a brow in surprise. She hadn't expected that he. would say something like this. She had no interaction with him in her past life even if he had been someone he had respected.

Also something like this hadn't happened in the past.

On the other hand, Hanbin thought that she was being annoyed at how he had reacted and immediately redden further in embarrassment.

 "No...I..I don't mean it in any bad way. I just noticed her reaction sometimes is very suspicious when it comes to you."  He managed to say as the scene of how she reacted when she had been asked about Lalisa's college's choice was asked and her reaction this morning when the whole class was supporting Lalisa.

"Class president" Lalisa started politely.

"I understand and really appreciate your concern. I Welcomeould be more careful from now."

For someone with her brain, she had quickly figured that no teacher was calling and he was just warning her about her friend.

"Thank you." she added with a warm smile that finally had Hanbin let down his guard down. seeing, that she wasn't angry with him, he sighed in relief.

"Also, about your school, as long as you get high scores, I can get my uncle to give you a recommendation letter, he works in the ministry of education in the capital and they always respect talents." He added as they walked towards the classroom.

Lalisa wasabout to nod but then stoppedas she looked around sharply. Just now, she felt that someone was watching her.

Without hesitating, she sent a kind message to little Loli. Since she didn't want to feel connected to those vile people, she had decided that she was going to think that she carried a part of her with her.

Soon, an image of a young man in uniform just as them appeared in front of her.

But instead of regular black hair, he had bright blue hair which was packed into a bun at the back of his head.

She remembered him from her memory even though it was faint.

He was regarded as the school delinquent, however, he got away with almost anything and since he was barely in class. Everyone had grown to forget him already.

Seeing his name information and helloeeping it at the back of her mind, she closed the display screen that showed Huang Ming's information and went back to the classroom with Hanbin.

As there walked, she felt Hanbin stealing glances at her which left her feeling perplexed.

Everyone knew that the young master was proud and aloof. Although he was not someone who would get into trouble, he was someone who usually kept to himself.

Yet he was showing a different side to her.

More importantly, something like this hadn't happened in her past life.

'Did my rebirth change some things? What more things are going to change?" She mused internally.

Unknown to her in her past life there had been no young master since she had left work early. She had not waited to eat two servings of breakfast at home on this day and was in school when the announcement was made.

Because she was there Yerim had been not letting her emotions let go till the point when Hanbin had noticed again. And thus, he had come to find her.

 When there finally entered the classroom, the teacher had already arrived but seeing at it was her best student and the class president, she was reluctant to talk and just asked them to be more conscious of the time next time.

Some of their classmates grumbled while others didn't see it as a big deal because in most people's hearts, they were already like gods.

****

Classes went by quickly and when they got the first mid-day break, the senior students were called into the main hall.

Knowing that it was an announcement regarding their awards and final program in the school, all of them were elated including Yerim who already had the very plan to take the form as soon as they finished their program.

More than that she had even asked her mother to make a booking so she could take her campaign pictures.

"Lisa, you would help me with the campaign right? A lot of people seem to like you." She said softly as she hooked her arm around Lalisa's embrace.

Lalisa nodded and then removed her hand making an act that she needed to retie her shoes.

Even though she didn't want her to detect outrightly that something was wrong. It didn't mean that she would allow herself to get mushy with someone who had taken advantage of her several times and still sold her off.

 The whole hall was already packed whenthey got there and Lalisa spotted Hanbin who was already standing on the stage with the teachers in charge.

Since he was the class president it was quite influential, it was okay that he was there.

"Good day students!" One of the teachers stepped forward and addressed.

Like any place that was packed with teens, it took quite some time to be able to calm them down and listen.

"As much as most of you know what would be happening, there would be some changes to the events of this years program." The teachers stated after getting their attention.

"This year, voting would close in a week and we would of course keep the results hidden until the final day of your graduation day." 

As soon as she said this, grunts of disapproval filled the room as people got dissatisfied with the arrangement. Usually the winner was announced on the day the competition ended and before that, it have the opportunity to flaunt their wins.

"Also unlike the last year, we have decided that for every award we would not be giving out the forms to interested people considering that the people well deserving of it might not be interested 

We have carefully selected the suitable candidates for each award and the person with the most votes would definitely take the trophy for that category home."

In those words, the whole crowd was disrupted into disagreement since many of the people that had the intention of taking the forms knew that if it was based on selection they would never get the chance to even enter not to mention trying to win the hearts through the campaign.

Yerim's face paled as the reality of what the teachers said hit her.

Not only that it was certain that Lalisa would be there, she was also not sure if she even would be picked at all.

"Of course, if a student wants to drop out, they would be removed and the next suitable person would be allowed to compete." The teacher said making them feel that there was some more hope.

Yerim looked at Lalisa that didn't seem fazed by the news and her eyes flashed with malicious intent.

"Lisa..."