Chapter 48: So frightening

After eating to her heart content, Xia wanted to do the dishes but was rejected by Jungkook and earned even more points in her heart.

On the other hand Lalisa didn’t even request and just went to his sofa to lie down and sleep!

“Don’t wake her, I’m less busy anyway and she can just come back to meet you when she wakes up.” Jungkook said as he shot an helpless gaze at the girl.

For someone that usually looked like she had her guard up, she was sure comfortable around him.

Since she was asleep, Xia went back up while Jungkook went into one of the room and brought a blanket out for her. After covering her gently, he called Eunwoo back inside.

“Do the dishes while I get some work done.” He told him simply not minding the look the young man had on his face.

Even though he had done all the running around, the boss had not even spared a potion for him.

He had been thinking that all that food were for the boss.

Just as he was about to enter the kitchen, he caught sight of a bundled figure in blanket making him turn back to get a look at the person.

.....

Since her face was turned to the other side, he couldn’t see the face. But he could see that it was a girl with the hair that was turned towards him.

His boss had a girl inside his house!

A girl!

His mind worked fast, after all, he was one of Lalisa’s top men and he had been following a certain girl for more than a week now.

Was she the one?

Jungkook felt his gaze and shot him a sharp gaze immediately sending the young man running for his life.

Like that, a certain kind of stillness descended on the living room as the girl slept and the man worked.

After about two hours, Lalisa finally stirred awake. Upon seeing the unfamiliar house colors, her brows furrowed and she looked around carefully while trying to act like she was still asleep.

Jungkook on the other hand immediately noticed that she had woken up but said nothing allowing the girl to observe until she finally recollected.

“Ahh! I almost thought I was kidnapped. Thankfully, it’s only the house of the ‘Big Bad Wolf’ she said out loud before standing up, yet, her body froze over immediately the moment she saw the sight in front of her.

Seated opposite her with a laptop on his lap and working was the ‘Big Bad Wolf’

Her face flushed instantly in embarrassment.

“Ma...mas...Master Jeon” she managed to say, scared out of her life.

“Big Bad Wolf?” Jungkook asked as he stood up, his face clouded In dissatisfaction.

“Hmmm, great master, that was something from my dream that you don’t have to bother about. Are you sure that you have to react this much to a dream.” She explained weakly, standing up and rushing to the back of the sofa.

She had always seen this young master as gentle and composed up until this morning. As for now?

He looked completely frightening that she felt like she was going to shit in her pants.

“Master Jeon..”

“Something from your dream? Can you tell me more about this dream?” He asked again closing the remaining gap between them while the girl yelped out.