Chapter 13: Wu Hao

"Looks like someone is finally growing up." Someone said from the corner interrupting Lalisa's thoughts.

They had optional class this evening and both Yerim and Lalisa had never waited behind for because she had to get to work and also get matters done, whereas Yerim had a private tutor at home.

Since little Loli has already informed her that someone was hidden in the shadows she wasn't surprised when Wu Hao stepped out towards her with her dyed dark blue hair.

Originally, a colour like that would have been hard to pull off. She had spent enough time in the entertainment industry to know that much.

However, with his face, he still managed to look attractive.

"Look at you all grown up and knowing how to tell your best friend that you're busy." He said as he stalked towards her.

As the school belle, he had always noticed her, even, he found her incredibly attractive but she had always had been gullible and he didn't want to talk to her.

Now that he could see that she was changing and even coupled with the fact that he had seen her with Hanbin, he had every thought of taking what was his.

On the other hand, Lalisa had no idea of his thoughts but was slightly irritated with how he had approached her and his words so she stepped backwards gently.

"Little bird, why are you running? I won't hurt you." Wu Hao promised with a smirk that had her rolling her eyes.

"I don't want anything to do with you, if you still insist on crossing boundaries then I am will show you exactly what I can do." Lalisa's voice was low and excluding some slight bit of danger while still sounding pleasing to his ears, making the young man infront of her make her word taken un seriously.

"You are whom I Wu Hao wants to be with, then what boundaries?" He said as he closed the gap between them in one stride

Almost immediately, Lalisa lunged out and  grabbed his outstretched arm and then used her every strength on her to flip him over on her back till he rolled quite some distance away.

"Don't you dare come near me." She warned him as she walked to where she had flung him over to and then kicked him once again.

Satisfied with using him to curb her anger, she went off on her own.

As for Wu Hao his eyes darkened with anger seeing that she had no disregard for him. Even though his identity wasn't public in the school, quite a few people knew that he was from the capital and shouldn't be messed with.

Also, even though he was angry, there was still part of him that liked her disregard and nonchalance. Made him start to imagine how his feisty beauty would fall into his arms the moment he revealed his identity to her.

The more he thought about it, the happier he got.

"I'll have you soon." He said confidently before leaving the spot to also go home.

Lalisa had no idea about his thoughts and was already on her way to the art association. Since it was quite some distance away, she went to the closest subway since she still had some change on her.

Although she had some money left from what Auntie Su had gave her, she only had plans to use it for an emergency since there was still the slightest chance that person would come again, she wanted to keep it for as long as she wants.

With the train, she arrived at the painting association very quickly and was met with a different receptionist.

"I came here previously and asked if I could sell a painting here." She explained as they greeted each other with courtesy.

The young man nodded in understanding. "You can bring the painting I can take it for the basic level approval after which we can put it up for sale and see if your painting would catch anyone's attention.

Also you would sign a contract that says that we have the right to 5% of the money made from the sales of the painting."

Unlike the previous person she had met with, the young man took his time to explain everything and it was only when she nodded in understanding that the young man took the outstretched painting from her hands.

"Give me a minute, I'll be right back."

Lalisa sat down on the waiting seats arranged right beside the receptionist desk that the young man went inside.

"There's someone here sir, she brought this painting for appraisal and sale." He said immediately as he entered the small office.

A middle aged man who was just in the middle of taking a sip of his tea looked up before gesturing her to drop the painting. Since he was only a low level staff, the young man immediately dropped the painting and immediately went back to the desk.

"I have passed it on, maybe in an hour or so there will be feedback." He promised before sitting down and Lalisa nodded in understanding.

Time went by quickly and soon, an hour had passed already, just as Lalisa looked over to the young man, he also looked over, embarassed and flushed.

"There's a door here if you pass through this place, you will be able to enter our exhibition room to check out some art pieces." Seeing that she had already stayed beyond an hour, he thought that making her do that to keep time while he went to remind his boss about her work wad already good enough.

"You might be able to tap up some inspiration from the work." He added as Lalisa finally nodded and stood up.

Using his directions, she went inside however instead of going straight to the exhibition room she went to where she had seen the young man enter before.

For her standing point, she could see a  man taking tea while watching something on the computer that had him roaring with laughter.

As for her painting it was left untouched like it wasn't a thing that he had something to do with.

Since it was a place that even scholars worked, she decided that causing trouble won't do her any good and decided to go for the exhibition first.

Considering what the front of the association looked like, she had not expected that the exhibition hall would be this extravagant after all, she had only painted in his past life and never got to show her face for the things like this.

Since it was a week day, the wide hall that had every wall full of paintings was barely filled and from the entrance, she could make out three figures.

When she entered, two of the men in the hall turned to look at her before going back to doing their own business.

As for the third person, the one closest to the door, Lalisa was shocked just by seeing his profile.

Although she had never talked to him before in the past, he had taken Yerim as his student after a compitition which would be held a few months from now.

It was only after they had completed the whole process that Lalisa came to an understanding that he was one of the four honorary members of the national painting association in the whole country.

Her eyes shone brightly as her mind spurned with ideas. Since she needed to get her painting checked this was the best man for the job!