Chapter 85: Let me teach you how to play

Lisa looked at Jungkook's departing back suspiciously with pursed lips.

Although he had looked quite tired when he had fallen asleep on her shoulder, she was finding it hard to accept that he had a cough as bad as what he had the previous day on the call.

"How can you live all alone here?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest with narrowed eyes.

"I don't like to live around people." Jungkook said blandly as he entered the kitchen.

Without him in the living room, the whole space felt even larger than it was before and Lisa looked around carefully.

The design of the living room was intricate and elegant. It felt as if in every piece of item, a part of Jungkook was in there.

She was not someone that paid attention to things like house interiors in her past life, but now, she was a whole lot different and had come to understand that it was easier to see through things by looking very well.

She was still checking the center part of the room when she smelt a sweet fragrance from the direction she had seen Jungkook go in through, she used the hallway she had seen Jungkook him pass and was finally able to get to the kitchen.

"Why are you here?" She asked with a scowl, she loved good food but it didn't mean that she wanted someone that was sick to make food for her.

.....

"You should be resting."

"Just by seeing you, I'm already better." Jungkook said with no change in his expression as she dished out the food from the pots.

"I already made a long time before now and just had to heat it up, don't act as if your man is about to die." He teased as he moved closer to her.

Just as he was about to corner Lisa, she escaped right under his arm.

"You are clearly feeling better already, I'll be leaving as soon as I'm done eating." Lisa informed him as she found a tray and placed the dishes inside.

Jungkook said nothing and just followed her, knowing that any more teasing would have her becoming uncomfortable.

The both of them ate in comfortable silence, each person mulling over their own thoughts.

"So what's the competition that your master invited you about?" He asked after a while, breaking the comfortable silence that they were in.

However, before Lisa could reply, the door to the living room burst open and a man with bright purple hair rushed inside.

"How can you be cooking and not tell me? The whole estate has been filled with the smell of your cooking." Mingyu yelled as he rushed to the dining room.

However, before he could sit down, he froze as he saw Lisa who had also stopped with her chopsticks in the air.

The both of them made eye contact and then looked at Jungkook.

"Why do you have to yell so loudly." Jungkook said as his brows furrowed in dissatisfaction.

"Bro... who is this? Why do you have a girl in your house?" Long gone was the thought of rushing in here to eat as he stared at the astonishing beauty in front of him.

"How can you have such a beauty in your house??" He blurted out as he turned and walked around to meet Lisa.

Although Lisa had seen a lot of people and celebrities move around with colored hairs, even brightly colored hairs like this, in a time like this where the internet was still being explored. It was not common to see someone with hair dyed this brightly.