Uno

So, firstly, I had no plans of writing this chapter in a few hours. But I somehow did.

Secondly, did I write smutty shit in the first chapter? Yes I did. Too much of it.

Am I unsure about it now? Yes I am.
Can't do anything now though.

Once again, this book is in the third person, and the other one I am currently writing is in the first person. So it's a difficult transition and my life sucks.

Well, that is it, thanks for reading my Ted Talk. The chapter is below.

🍂

Grunts and moans echo in the room as the dim light from the bedside lamp shines in his face. He lowers his head into her neck, biting the skin where it meets her shoulder. Adhira sighed, running her fingers in her husband's hair. He is one angry guy, and yet he touches her with such aching tenderness.

One whole year of marriage and she has only ever seen him angry, or in a desperate need to fuck her. Romeo's hips buck, his thrusts picking up as he finds himself close to his release. Pulling his head back from her neck, he tangles his fingers into her hair, pulling slightly to arch her neck.

His lips fall on hers, tangling in a war of tongue and teeth. His other hand moves down to run circles on her clit. Flicking the bundle of nerves and pinching it. "I need you to come principessa, and I need you to do it now. I am way too close to be holding this for long."

(Princess)

Adhira shakes her head, her lips rubbing against those of her husband, "I can't take it, please, it okay. Just let go."

"No way in fucking hell!"

He is too much for her, he has always been. She is by no means a small woman, but God does her 5'8 frame feel tiny as fuck against her giant husband. To him, she is small, especially the pussy he can't stop fucking. It's still too tight.

Romeo pulls his hand out of her hair and wraps it around her throat. He glares into her eyes as hers start falling shut. "You will come before me and don't you dare shut your eyes, Adhira." He lands a hard smack on her ass, followed by kneeding it.

Adhira's eyes start rolling when she feels him hit the right spot. "Fuck! Right there please!" Desperation leaks out of her eyes in the form of tears, the pain and the need to climax, turning her senses to mush.

"Is that it? You there yet baby? Come on, come with me!" His voice was pure sin in her ears. With a few more thrusts her vision turned white as she dug her nails in her husband's back who tipped over the edge right behind her. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!"

He pulled out of her and fell on his side, taking the condom off, throwing it in the trash can beside their bed. They lay on the bed in silence, breathing in deeply. The room smelled of sex, it did most of the time.

Romeo's fingers whispered over her lower stomach until he ran them over her pussy. He always did it after sex, to make sure he didn't cause much harm. He was a rough fucker, and his wife didn't deserve it. He changed his ways, tried to be softer, but there is only so much a man can do.

She moaned again, shutting her eyes when he ran them over her slit, pulling them away and shoving them into his mouth, tasting her. "Why are you afraid of me?"

Her gaze snapped to his face. He had his, already on her. He pulled the comforter up, covering her and himself. "I asked you a question."

"Vo to sun Liya, par jawab kaise du?"

(I heard that but how do I answer it?)

"I don't understand Hindi baby." He grumbled at her, pushing a few strands away from her face.