Diciotto

The garage was dark and their final destination. This was where the war would happen. Which would either be their end or their enemy's. Aurelio cornered his family looking around for any possible threats. When he didn't find any, he turned to them.

"Alright, this is it. Everyone remembers their positions? Armando, you'll be in the room at the top, hacking into their system and looking through every camera. Nobody would move from their place until Armando gives you a go.

Aadya, you'll be with Armando, incase someone attacks you, fight them off, since he will be busy with his computer."

Aadya nodded with a wicked smile. Excited for an adventure. Armando stared at his wife before shaking his head. She was batshit crazy and he still loved her. What a fantastic life.

"Aadrika and I will survey the right side and Romeo and Adhira, you go to the left. We know that they are somewhere here, we just need to find them."

"Who exactly is them?" Adhira asked cautiously. This man infront of her looked one hundred percent like the Italian Capo and nothing like her brother in law.

"The two men who control the American Mafia. David and James."

"Their names are as basic and non threatening as they can be." Aurelio shrugged. Their names meant nothing, their abilities did. "Alright, let's go. Our men have the area surrounded. Any backup or guards they call for would be dealt with. We just need to find the two and fight off any security that they have here. Also, don't kill anyone unnecessarily. Injure them and let them fucking leave. The guards are loyal to whoever rules the Mafia. Once we kill the American dons, they will be loyal to us. Do not kill anyone it it isn't absolutely necessary. Just remember, don't lose focus at any moment."

Everyone nodded and were off to their assigned tasks. Armando found an empty room and set up his system in five minutes. He knew why Armando kept him to do the hacking even today. Just to keep him away from gore and blood. It's sweet but if the last thing Armando does is this then he didn't mind killing people.

Aadya kept her eyes and ears focused for any possible danger that appeared. So far, none.

"Can you guys hear me?" Armando heard a collection of 'yes' through his earpiece and looked through the camera he hacked to see his brothers. He stopped Romeo before he could enter. "That rooms clear."

Romeo stood there for a bit, slightly confused. "What does that mean? Should I go in or not?"

"What the fuck will you do inside an empty room, Romeo?"

"Jesus, stop getting angry, mio moglie, I just want to kill some people and move the fuck on."

Armando rolled his eyes. "Kill yourself."

Aurelio shook his head. Why did he bring these morons with him to fight? He stood infront of a door. "What about this one?" Armando checked the camera and shook his head again. "Clear."

They passed through several empty doors and with every single one of them, their agitation increased. Aadya sighed. "Are they even here?" A slight thud sounded from outside the door.

Finally, some people.

She pulled out her gun and walked out. The wood creaked under her boots and every step took her closer towards the looming threat. A hand shot out, almost knocking her down on her ass but her reflexes were stronger. She grabbed the hand, twisted it around and pushed the man on the ground. He was unarmed and that made her frown. "You were too easy to take down." The man didn't utter a word and her frown deepened.

"You were a distraction." She got up and ran back to the room Armando was in to find him on the floor fighting off two men. He punched one in the jaw and kicked the other one in the shins. Armando had a cut above his eyebrow that was bleeding and that was all she saw before she launched herself into the fight and dragged the man away from her husband.