Tre

The sun was up and bright, infiltrating through the window they kept open at night. But that wasn't what woke her up. Her eyes fluttered at the sensation of prickly hair rubbing against her skin. She barely opened her eyes before they rolled to the back of her head from pleasure.

Armando had different plans of a morning. He woke up, stripped his asleep wife free of her underwear and dived down for a much needed morning meal. It was his way of energizing himself for the day. Soft hands formed a firm grip in his hair, tugging the strands to pull him closer. Aadya moaned when he rolled his tongue over her clit, flicking the bud, circling it and then pressing his tongue against it.

Her mind was haywire, she was barely awake and this torture her husband was putting her through wasn't doing her any good. "Armando! Fuck, please!" What was she even asking for? She had no idea. Armando left her clit alone as he trailed his tongue down and shoved it into her pussy. He ate her out, swirling his tongue around, pressing it up against her walls until he reached the spot that made her see stars.

He ate her out like she was his favorite dessert. And she definitely was. He pulled away slightly to breathe, blowing air onto her sensitive flesh. She was so close, she could come in seconds but her husband loved edging her. He said it made the pleasure alot more sweet.

He turned his head to suck on her thigh, pulling back to lick the sting. His hands traveled up her stomach, inside his t-shirt that she slept in. He traced the underside of her breast slightly before moving up and pinching her nipples. Her moans edged him to go further. Her loud cries have always made him hard. He rolled his hips against the mattress, trying to ease some of the ache.

He licked up the seam of her thigh before going back to her pussy. She was desperate. She held his head in place and rolled her hips. "Fuck! Just like that, tesoro. Fuck, do it harder! You wanna come? Take it! Ride my face until you come all over it." She ground her hips harder, his words a fuel she burned herself on. He kept his tongue buried into her cunt as she rode herself on his face. His nose brushed up against her sensitive clit and she whimpered.

(Sweetheart)

Her vision turned white, her moans turned louder, the impending arrival of her orgasm made her clench her shaking thighs around his head, suffocating him but she didn't care and he didn't mind. He grazed his teeth on her clit, biting the bundle of nerves slightly and that was all it took for her to fall apart.

"ARMANDO!"

He licked up everything she gave his way. Flicking his tongue, prolonging her release.

He pulled away from her. Licking his lips, reminiscing her taste. He pulled himself up, bracing himself on his forearms above her. She was still a panting mess when she opened her eyes to his gorgeous face, blue-green eyes and tousled hair. He smiled at her.

"Happy Anniversary mio dolce."

(My sweet)

Her eyes lightened up like that of a child on Christmas. She raised her hand to cup his cheek. "Happy anniversary Armando." She whispered before he bent lower to kiss up her neck. Their morning had just started.

🍂

"What I don't understand, is why you are still at home? And why are you pestering me into going out with you?"

"If it was any other woman, she would've jumped up and down of happiness to be able to go out with me."

"Well then go and find those other women, and take them."

"I don't want other women. I want you. So get your pretty ass up before I spank it into the next century." Adhira scowled at her husband. She had full plans of just lazing around today, enjoy her day in bed but this man has refused to go to his work and is getting her out of bed too.