Quattro

"How does one wear anything underneath this? It's all literally see through." Aadrika perfected her liner before turning back to stare at her husband with an amused smile. Aurelio was holding the dress she was supposed to wear for the party in his hand as if the garment had personally offended him. It was a beautiful beige colored dress with rhinestones running down it vertically. However the material was translucent and he was new to lady's fashion.

Aadrika tightened her robe and walked up to her husband to take the dress out of his hands. "You wear nude underwear and because my boobs are non existent, I don't need a bra, the cups in this one will do." She wasn't insecure, she has accepted herself, doesn't mean she still didn't wish to have a more appealing chest size. Aurelio frowned at her. "I like them."

His hands pushed her robe away from her breasts and his hands cupped them. "They're pretty." Aadrika smiled at her husband, her amusement knew no bound. So she got on her tiptoes and kissed him. At the very beginning of their marriage, she wasn't sure of what he wanted in a wife. He pretty much told her their marriage was a deal and nothing else.

But he always looked at her like she was the most beautiful girl in the world. They consummated their marriage on the very first night and even then he promised her to never give another woman the time of the day. He always put her above him, even when he was pretending to not care about her and she loved that.

Aurelio's fingers pinched her nipple and she pulled away from him. "Go away, I have to get ready on time. Shoo!" She pushed her half dressed husband out of their walk in closet and slithered into her dress. It hugged her beautifully with the cape falling behind her. Adhira went shopping and brought both her sisters dresses for the night. Thanks to Romeo who paid for it all.

Aadrika and Aurelio walked down the stairs of their mansion to the hall that was bustling with a crowd. People from all around the Mafia world were invited. Men that worked for the Italian Mafia or with them were here, to congratulate the three brothers.

The girls were not foolish enough to think they held a rank in these invited men's eyes. They were nothing but 'wives'. A term that is supposed to be sacred, cherished and adored was nothing but derogatory in their eyes. Just as their own wives were to them. Women in the Mafia were side pieces. They were eye candies on a man's arm and nothing more.

Just because their husband's gave them respect and care, did not mean these men here tonight would too. Nor did they expect any.

Adhira stood beside her husband as he talked to some Russian guy whose wife stood beside him timidly. Adhira thought of interacting with the poor girl. "What is your name?" The girl was startled. "Me?" The men snapped their gazes to the two women, one out of which looked fine, the other was ready to dig a hole and jump into it. "Naressa. My name is Naressa."

Adhira smiled. "That's a pretty name." The Russian guy snorted. "That's the only pretty thing about her." Adhira frowned at the man. She looked at the girl again. She had red hair with green eyes, fair skin and freckles. She was extremely pretty.

"You are extremely beautiful Naressa. I think your husband needs his eyesight checked." The girl's green eyes widened. And her husband fumed in silence. "Does he take care of you, or is he like the rest of the basic Mafia men?"

"Listen here woman, you don't talk to me like that. I will-

"If you dare to finish that sentence, it will be your head that would hang from that chandelier there. Don't tempt me anymore than you already have. Keep your voice low when you talk to my wife or I will chop off your tongue." Romeo's threat hung in the air like an atom bomb. One more word from the guy and Romeo would do everything he said.