𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 .

" turn it off, you wont be scared anymore." Elena whimpered

Jenna closed her eyes as Klaus moved his hand back.

After realizing she no longer felt emotions, he brought the stake into her heart.

"No! Jenna!"

Maggie woke up screaming, realizing Klaus had killed Jenna.

She started to feel something, a strong pain in her chest. She felt as if she couldn't breath. She needed something to calm her down so she grabbed the lighter in her nightstand and lit it, she looked at the flame, examining it, the way it moved, the heat it produced, and she took a deep breath, calming down.

She hopped out of bed, heading towards her window seal. She grabbed a blanket and got comfortable on it, staring at the moon, trying not to think of Jenna.

>>>

Maggie woke up to Jeremy shouting her name.

" What do you want." She groaned, hoping that her dream wasn't real.

"Jenna... she's dead. We are having her funeral today."

Maggie nodded, " ho-how"

" She uh died from a car crash, they didn't find who did it." He lied

" Um, Ill get dressed."

Jeremy walked out the room, and she stood up walking towards her closet.

She grabbed a black dress and changed into it.

Maggie walked out her room and into Elenas, walking in on Jeremy and Elena hugging

She cleared her throat, and they both looked at her, " Are you two ready?"

"Yeah. Let's go." Elena responded.

They went to the graveyard and Elena placed down several roses for Jenna and their parents.

Elena stayed by their parents grave, while Ric placed a rose on Jennas grave as well.

Maggie pulled her phone out and started to text Hanna, asking her to meet up.

Hanna had wanted to meet up at a boutique so she went to the only one in Mystic falls.

Once she got in she saw Hanna picking through some clothes, " Hey Hanna."

" Hey Maggie , oh and im sorry about your aunt."

Even though Maggie is sad she decides to hide her emotions.

" It's okay, lets just find some clothes." She laughed.

"That I can do, come on!"

>>>

Hanna and Maggie had left the store with a couple of bags, and they had agreed to stop by Hanna's house.

They got in her house and they dropped their bags onto Hannas room floor.

They plopped on Hannas bed and laughed.

" I have not had this much fun in awhile." Maggie said trying to catch her breath.

" Yea, me too. Today was probably one of the best days of my life."

" Yea like how you fell when you tried on that tight dress." They both laughed and Maggie checked her phone.

" Oh I got to go, Ill talk to you tomorrow." Maggie said as she picked up her bags.

" Ok see you."

Maggie was walking home when she heard a whoosh sound from behind her.

She didn't bother to turn around not caring who it was but when she dropped her phone she groaned having to pick it up.

She picked up her phone and looked at it, making sure it didn't crack, but she ended up bumping into a hard chest, dropping all of her bags.

" Shit, im sorry i wasn't looking." She said immediately going to pick up her bags but when she heard " It's okay, love." She stopped and looked up.

" Klaus." She groaned.

"Hello, love."

" Are you here to kill me like you killed my aunt?" She said going back to picking up her bags.

" No, I'm here to say goodbye. I'm leaving town."

" I'm sorry, am I suppose to care?" She said as she was struggling to pick up her bag, which he noticed so he grabbed it for her.

" Come on, you know you'll miss me, love." He said as they began walking towards Maggie's house.

" I barely know you, we literally talked for a few minutes. Then you killed my aunt."

They had made it to her house and she quickly grabbed her bag and walked towards the door, stopping right as her hand reached the knob.

" Goodbye, Klaus." She simply said before entering her house.

She went to her room and put the bags down, realizing she no longer had a guardian she applied for a job, at Mystic Grill.

Before she could go to sleep she heard her phone buzz, she checked it squinting her eyes at the bright light before reading the message.

Maybe you should try to get to know me, love.

She groaned, putting her phone down, finally falling asleep.

A/N: I kinda bunched 2 episodes together buts it's okay cause I wouldn't have been able to fit my OC into the story anyway.