𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 .

Maggie woke up with her hands tied onto a bed. She kept trying to use her powers but it was no use. She looked around and saw a window.

It was still dark outside but she could see a little bit of light coming from a window. She pulled the bed towards the window so she could move more.

Maggie jumped on the bed and tried to push the window up, she heard a door open behind her and there he was.

The man from the bar.

"There's no use trying to get out. Those windows are glued shut. I would suggest you get comfortable."

"Why are you doing this? I haven't done anything to you." She whispered.

The man's face darkened as he walked up to her. "You led those boy toys of yours to my Abigail. I should kill you where you stand but I'm going to make this hurt."

Maggie backed up as the man flashed his fangs at her, " Please don't do this."

The man smirked as Maggie backed into a wall. "Oh im going to enjoy this."

Maggie let out a scream as the man's fangs pierced her skin. She tried to push him off but he just kept drinking until she blacked out.

☾☾☾

Klaus and Damon had just made it to Tennessee and were heading to Abigail.

Klaus looked down at his phone and seen a missed call from Maggie, when he tried to call her back she didnt answer.

He began to worry so he texted Rebekah to go check if she was sleeping.

He was interrupted by Damon's voice, " We're here wolfie."

" Let's get this over with."

They walked up the stairs of the apartment and Klaus knocked down her door.

Abigail jumped up trying to run but Damon quickly pinned her.

"I'm gonna kill you for what you did." Damon sneered.

Abigail laughed as she locked eyes with Klaus, "He's not going to let you do that. Not if he wants to keep his precious Maggie alive."

Klaus growled and pushed Damon off Abigail, taking his place. "What did you do to her!"

"I didn't do anything, my boyfriend had that pleasure. I bet he's having plenty of fun with her. He told me she was a fighter, I'm assuming that's why you like her so much."

"Where is she Abigail?" He asked getting annoyed.

"That's not how this works either you two leave me alone forever, or I tell my boyfriend to cut her head off and send it to you as a gift."

Klaus looked around not seeing a better option "Fine, you have a deal."

"Your not the only one here handsome." She informed.

Klaus looked at Damon who was contemplating whether or not to take the deal.

"Damon-" He was interrupted by Damon saying, "Deal. Now where is she?"

" Ill have to make a call."

Damon and Klaus nodded as she grabbed her phone.

🌑🌑🌑

Maggie woke up to her shirt covered in blood. She didn't see the man so she started to cry.

She cried until she heard the door open and close, "Please let me go."

"Don't worry your boys are coming but until then I have some time to make this hurt." He said as he pulled out a knife.

>>>

He had tortured her for an hour until he finally left after getting another call.

She stayed there on the floor not moving even when she heard footsteps.

"Maggie." He whispered putting his hand on her shoulder causing her to jump.

"It's Klaus love, I'm going to rip these chains off."

She nodded faintly so he ripped off the chains, holding her limp body in his arms.

"Im going to lift you up, okay?" He asked softly.

She nodded so he picked up her and walked her to the car.

He opened the car door and placed her body in the backseat.

"She's shaking. Let's get her home."

Damon nodded and drove them to the Gilbert house.

Klaus grabbed Maggie and said, "I'll take her in, you can go."

Damon nodded and said, "Thanks for taking care of her. She really does need it."

Klaus nodded and walked to Maggies room, placing her down on the bed carefully.

She started to shuffle awake causing Klaus to look at her, "Maggie you need some more of my blood. Your still bleeding."

Maggie sat up and nodded.

Klaus bit into his wrist and pushed it towards her face, she grabbed it slowly and put it to her lips, instantly feeling better.

"Maggie you should sleep, we'll talk tomorrow." He said sitting up to leave.

Maggie grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, "Can you stay with me? Just for tonight? I really don't want to be alone right now."

Klaus nodded as Maggie stood up, taking off her bloody shirt and pants, "Im going to shower."

>>>

Maggie got back and Klaus was shirtless sitting down by the window, she got into the bed and asked, "Are you going to get in?"

Klaus hesitated but finally caved getting into the bed and wrapping his hands around her.

"I'm sorry I didn't answer." Was the last thing she heard until she fell asleep.

A/N: IM SORRY ITS BEEN FOREVER BUT HOPEFULLY IM BACK NOW !