𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 .

this chapter contains minor mature content x

Maggie woke up confused when she turned over to see Kol.

She slipped out of bed and went to the front door until she was stopped by someone grabbing her hand.

She looked at her hand than the persons face, " Let me go."

" We should talk, love."

" No we really shouldn't." She said throwing up her hand putting Klaus to sleep.

Maggie left the house and walked home.

As soon as she entered her room she flopped down on her bed.

I know I shouldn't be mad. Klaus and I don't even date but I thought we had something. It hurts knowing I would once again not be chosen.

She opened her eyes and texted Rebekah to meet her at the Grill.

As she was about to leave she heard a whoosh behind her.

She turned around and was met with a pair of blue eyes, " Will you stop doing that?"

She rolled her eyes and turned around, about to leave, until a pair of arms of arms grabbed her, turning her around.

Maggie gasp as he held her against the door with his hand on her mouth.

" Will you just listen?"

Maggie glared at him as he continued, " I didn't mean what I said. I do have feelings for you, it's just my relationship with siblings is complicated. If you still never want to see me again, then fine, i'll leave."

Her expression changed as he let her go and began to walk away.

She stood there shocked for awhile until she grabbed his hand, stopping him.

" Why say it then?" She practically whispered.

He hesitated but finally spoke, "My brothers-" he paused, " Everyone I fancy, they end up going with them. I don't know why-"

He was interrupted by Maggie stepping in front of him and grabbing the side of his face.

" Klaus, I would never do that. I wouldn't catch feelings for any of your brothers. That's just cruel."

He met her eyes and looked down at her lips, brushing his against her.

" What do you want, Maggie?"

Before she could respond her phone began buzzing.

Shit Rebekah.