𝚁𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 .

Maggie was sleeping peacefully until Damon came into her room and beat her with a pillow.

" Damon what the hell is wrong with you." She groaned.

" Get up, we're going on a road trip to Chicago."

" And you couldn't have just woke me up like a normal person?" She asked clearly irritated.

" No I couldn't. Now get up and get dressed." He said as he walked out the room, closing the door behind him.

She groaned but ended up getting up to get ready.

>>>

" I sure hope we find him, cause it would suck if the last memento of Stefan was that crappy old necklace."

" It's an antique Damon. Like you." Elena shot back.

Maggie internally groaned realizing she was going to be the third wheel, so she put on her headphones on and looked out the window.

☾☾☾

" Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus asks as they walk into the bar.

" I cant believe this place is still here." Stefan says as he looks around.

" You've got to be kidding me." A new voice says, a black woman with blonde hair.

Klaus smirks and says " So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bar-"

" Stop. You may be invincible but that doesn't make you funny." Gloria says cutting Klaus off, " I remember you." She continues  looking at Stefan.

" Yeah. You're Gloria." Stefan realizes.

" Mm-hmm."

" Shouldn't you be-" Stefan starts " Old and dead. Now, if I die, who's gonna run this place, huh?." Gloria says cutting him off.

" Glorias a very powerful witch." Klaus praises.

" I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells, but don't worry it'll catch up to me one day."

Klaus looks to Stefan and says" Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?"

" Yeah, sure thing."

" You look ravishing by the way." Klaus praised.

" Don't. I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kinda news travels." Gloria says as her and Klaus take a seat.

" So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse." Klaus says as Stefan listens in.

" Obviously you did something wrong. Look, every spell has a loophole but a curse that old.. We'd have to contact the witch who created it." Gloria explains.

" Well, that would be the original witch. She's very dead." Klaus says, smirking.

" I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me Rebekah."

" Rebekah. Rebekah is a bit preoccupied."

" She has what I need. Bring her to me."