𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 .

Previously.. Stefan stole Klaus's coffins full of his family making him go to Damon and Elena with a threat, telling them if they didn't find Stefan he would start killing people Elena cares about. They ended up finding Stefan but didnt tell Klaus leading to him having one of his hybrids run over Alaric. Elena stroke a deal with Klaus, giving him Rebekah in exchange for leaving her family alone.

Maggie was sitting in the grill flirting with the bartender trying to get her a free drink.

" Can I have another, Chris?" She slurred, moving closer to him, making sure he could see her boobs.

After he realized he had been staring for too long he cleared his throat and went to go get her a drink, causing her to smirk.

" Flirting your way into society now, love?" Klaus asked as he sat down next to her.

" It's working isn't it-" she paused as Chris placed her drink in front of her, " Thank you, Chris."

" I can't do this again, Mags. Unless you want to um get a drink with me sometime." He blurted out.

Klaus looked between the two and felt something strange. He stood up grabbing the boy by the throat and compelling him, " How about you get her whatever she wants, no questions asked and nothing in exchange."

Maggie looked at Klaus with a huge smile on her face, " You're very hot when your jealous?"

Klaus chuckled before saying, " I think you've had enough, love, come on."

She stood up and stumbled but before she could fall Klaus caught her, picking her up.

" I like your hands wrapped around me." She slurred before blacking out.

>>>

Maggie woke up with a bad headache and looked around the room, not recognizing it.

She got up and looked around but stopped in a room full of art.

They were truly beautiful , there were all sorts of paintings but the one that stood out the most was the one of the moon.

She was pulled from her thoughts when she heard shouting, " Im not biting my girlfriend!"

She walked through the house until she saw Tyler storming out.

" What was that about?" She asked.

" Nothing."

" Don't do that."

His gaze met hers as he looked at her curiously, " Do what."

" Lie. I expected at least you to tell me stuff."

" Your right, Im sorry. Stefan he uhm came here earlier and killed one of my hybrids. Tyler came by and I asked him for a favor."

She nodded not bothering to push him further.

She didn't know what else to say and she started feeling uncomfortable until one of Klaus' hybrids came in the room and said, " It's about to time to leave."

" I should probably leave too. You seem busy."

" Let me walk-"

" No, Im fine. I have to stop by a friends house anyway." She said basically running out the house.

As Maggie was walking home she heard a branch break behind her but she didn't think anything of it thinking it was Klaus.

She knew she was wrong when she felt a hand around her mouth, full of something causing her to pass out.

Maggie's eyes opened to Elena screaming and telling Stefan to slow down.

She felt like she physically couldn't move or speak, she was stuck.

" Ill send them away. You win." She heard Klaus say.

Instead of slowing down he sped up, she tried to use her magic but she couldn't access it.

She heard Klaus and Elena yell at him to stop and the car abruptly stopped making Maggie's head smash into the seat.

Elena got out of the car practically having a panic attack while Stefan followed, Maggie felt horrible but ended up sneaking into the woods.

She pulled out her phone and tried to call Damon but he didn't answer, then she tried Klaus and he didn't either.

She didn't know what to do since she didn't know her way home.

Maggie continued to walk through the woods until she found a rock to sit on.

She slumped on the rock and looked up to the moon, lifting her hand, trying to connect to her magic.

Maggie stood up and kept walking on the path, hoping to make it out the woods.

Moments later, her phone rung and she immediately answered, " I thought I was going to have to sleep in the woods."

" Where are you, love. Im at Wickery Bridge."

" Im in the woods, hold on, I have an idea look up." Maggie said as she channeled her magic until she was forming a ball of it, she threw it to the sky, making it look like a large star.

Seconds later, Klaus was standing behind her, putting his hand on her shoulder.

She turned around and immediately hugged him, with a sense of relief.

" Im sorry I missed your call."

" Its okay. At least your here now."

She gasped when he picked her up, " You know this is the second time you have picked me up today?"

" The first time was much more enjoyable. Come on, lets get you home."

" Wait. Can I stay with you? Just for tonight? I really don't feel like dealing with Elena right now."

Klaus smirked and sped them to his house putting her on her two feet, " You are welcome anytime, love."