𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 .

Maggie had woken up early to help decorate for homecoming but was already exhausted due to comforting Rebekah all night.

" Hey, can you hand me the glitter gun?" Caroline asked.

" Yeah." Maggie said as she handed it to Caroline.

" Thanks."

" Mhm. Hanna hang the streamer a bit higher!" Maggie shouted.

>>>

" What happened? We just left." Maggie asked.

" The gym's flooded. The dance is canceled." Tyler responded.

" Excuse me? Well, what are we supposed to do now!" Caroline shouted.

" I already talked to everyone, we're moving the party to my house. Since I know how much you were looking forward to it."

Carolines eyes lit up and she squealed, " Thank you!" she said before kissing him.

" Eww." Maggie said as she left to change.

>>>

Maggie had walked into Tyler's house and went outside to see the band playing.

She looked around and saw Stefan and Tyler talking so she went over and heard, " Nice party you got going on."

" Yeah, this looks way better than the one I just spent hours decorating."

Tyler laughed and said, " Thanks, but Im not the one throwing it. Im just doing what Klaus wants."

" What do you mean?" Stefan asked.

" It's not a party, man. It's a wake." Tyler said before the song ended.

The crowd began to cheer as a new speaker came on the stage, " Good evening, everyone! I want to thank you all for being here with me to celebrate. It's been a long time coming." Klaus said as his eyes met Maggies.

" Why is he here?" Maggie said turning to Stefan.

" Long story, but you might wanna stay by me."

Before Maggie could say anything she heard, " Well, are you two enjoying yourselves?"

" Quite the homecoming." Stefan said as they began to walk.

" I've been planning my father's funeral for a thousand years. Granted, in no version of it were any of these of people invited but you get the idea."

" So, what now? Stop running?" Stefan asked.

" Now I reunite my family."

" You're family. You mean, the people you cart around in caskets?" Stefan asked.

" Damn, a little harsh, ripper." Maggie taunted.

" None of that matters anymore. Mikael's gone. Bygones will be bygones."

" Really great party. I like the band." A random girl said.

" Seems the homecoming queen still walks among the living which leaves me to believe Rebekah isn't here. Where is she?"

" Oh my god your right where is my date?" Maggie asked Stefan making Klaus look at her curiously.