Disclaimer!

As this is my first story the chapters may be short and I am aware that shorter chapters are quite boring to read but I will try and make them longer, I didn't realise how much you have to write for it to be long. So I apologise if their are mistakes.

It is mature because there will be themes such as anxiety, panic attacks, abuse, neglect which can be disturbing and trigger some people. There will also be bxb relationship at some point but they are not the main two characters. If you feel uncomfortable by this stop reading and find something else to read. If some people will be homophobic then don't don't read this book.

Please don't copy parts of my story without asking for permission first and give me credit for your ideas if you do decide to take some parts as your own.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't write smut because I feel uncomfortable to do so and many stories have a lot of smut in that it seems like that's all their is to a relationship when a relationship is much more then that and should be valued.

I am writing this as if the characters are at a British school in England but with characteristics of other countries for example wearing their own clothes instead of uniform because I want to be able to create an image where uniform isn't a must as I can make people feel uncomfortable having to wear one.