Chapter 10 - GOAL!

Sorry I havnt posted in a while I have been sorry im busy right now but I hope this chapter makes up for it :)

What do you think should happen in the next chapter?

Make sure to comment so I can give you what you want to see!

- - -

Theos POV:

I have a football match today is the first thing I thought about when I had to drag myself out of my bed before my mum came in to shout at me to get up. She can be quite scary when she wants to be. I sulked down the stairs but when I saw my little sister, Lilly, I put a smile on my face and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and gave my golden retriever a belly rub.

Walking over to get some food I said to my sister "How did you sleep?"

"Good, I dreamed of Mr snuggles and that he saved me for the monster under my bed!" She says excitedly.

Mr snuggles is her teddy bear who she likes giving cuddles to, "That's good." I say.

-

After I had finished my breakfast I got changed into some joggers and a top because when I got to the match I would be getting changed into ,my football kit anyway I just needed to make sure I had it in my gym bag. I also didn't forget to do my skincare, yes I do skincare, it's not just girls or women who want to look their best and have glowing smooth skin.

Walking back downstairs, I hear voices and I see Silas talking to my mum sat at the kitchen counter as Matter trails in. This is what happens all the time, my mum practically claims Silas as her own, and he thinks he's the favourite. Rat, but I'm glad he feels safe around us and my mum because he has had a difficult past, growing up without a mum, but that's not my place to say. Matteo sees me and gives me a fist bump and a 'bro hug'.

"You ok mate?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I'm pumped for later".

"Good"

I look back over to Silas and see he's trying to take one of the cookies my mum has made so I smack him on the back of the head giving him the look that scream, don't you dare.

"Heyyy" Silas whines.

I ignore him but go up to my mum to say goodbye as we must leave for school. "Bye mum" I say as I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good look on the match today," She says grabbing my cheeks in her hands, "I'm proud of you ya know that right?"

"I know thanks mum."

I go up to Lilly's room quickly to see her playing with her dolls on the floor. I sit down and pull her into a hug and kiss her on the forehead again. "Bye Lils, I'll see you later ok?"

She nods and looks up at me, "Ok T (pronounced tea), love you."

"Love you to lils" I say as I walk back down the stairs where Silas and Matteo are stood by the door waiting for me and Silas has the cookie in his mouth that he must of saw earlier.

Stalking over to the door I look back and say to my mum, "Bye mum, love you!" I shout as I walk out.

"Love you to!" She exclaims.