Chapter 7 - Lunch

Authors note:

Thank you so much for over 150 reads I appreciate it.
Is there any ideas or things you want to happen in the next chapter?
Whose your favourite character?

*

I walked out of class with my two best friends and they said they wasn't mad at me but just to try and pay attention more as they don't want me getting told of again. I hope my parents aren't upset with me. I was so glad it was lunch time, my tummy was growling at me and I was afraid other people could hear it.

Throughout the rest of the lesson, Theo was talking to me a bit more since he asked me to swap seats with him. It talk me a while to understand because he was only saying words but when he said window and pointed at me I got the idea of what he wanted to say. I felt bad for him as his leg was shaking and he looked like he was having an inside battle with himself about how to ask me and it made my have a warm feeling knowing he was trying for me. I couldn't help but be cheerful and accept the offer and seeing his permanent frown on his face lift up for a second was worth it.

Elijah was almost skipping ahead of me and Summer to get to the food line in the cafeteria as he didn't want all the food to go.

"Come on guys, we have to get the food otherwise I might die of starvation" He whined pulling my arm to make me go quicker. I glanced at Summer and she looked like she was going to do something to him as she had clenched fists but I knew they had a strange friendship with each other.

Jogging to keep up with him I was trying to dodge people who was in the corridor. We entered through the doors with a loud bang causing me to hide at the back of him as he wasn't slowing down. It was like he was an animal hunting for his prey. Giggling at my thoughts we managed to get to the lunch line in one price with Summer following close behind us.

I hear a group of people join us and someone pops into my view looking at me as I was standing sideways. Looking to my right I see Theo and two other people who are behind us in the queue, they were sat next to my friends in English.

"Hey kitten," The slightly smaller one of the trio says looking at me smiling widely. I like his style.

"Kitten?" I say confused as he looks down at me.

Bouncing on his toes he responds with "Yes kitten because your shy and small, like a kitten." I giggle at his statement, and he only seems to become more happier with my reaction.

"What's your names?" I ask looking at the person who called me kitten and the person who is next to keeps staring at Elijah with a smirk on his face.

"I'm Silas, kitten, your new best friend" he says as he wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"I'm Matteo" the other person says who is as tall as Theo with a slightly rough voice.

Theo glares at Silas arm so he quickly lets go of me and puts his arm back to back to his side. Theo  sees me looking at him he gives me a slight nod in hello and I wave to him.

"It nice to meet you" I shyly say as meeting new people always makes me a bit anxious. Maybe it's because I think there are judging or they won't like me, or because their more outgoing and I like to step back and observe. We step forward when the line moves gradually.

Silas looks at us all and says "Would you like to sit with us for lunch because kitten is my bestie boo?" I wouldn't mind sitting with them because Theo is with them but I look over to my friends using my eyes to ask them what they want since I don't want them to be uncomfortable. Instead they nod there heads at me clarifying that they don't mind.