Chapter 8 - Home

Sorry I haven't updated recently I have been really busy with school work so I haven't had the chance to publish or write a chapter so I apologise.

Let me know what you want to happen in the next chapter as I'm having a writers block :)

Thank you.

- - -

Evelyn's PoV:

It's time to go home. Finally. This day felt like it has been going on forever but I'm glad about the events with what has happened today. I met my friends and spent some time with them, I've met a boy named Theo and have enjoyed his company. I even made a new friend! I never thought this would happen until today and I can tell my parents of how happy I am to not be at home isolated from the outside world and can be like everyone else.

I can't wait until tomorrow so I can see Theo again, he makes me feel funny, but comfortable and safe like I can share my secrets with him and he won't tell anyone. Maybe I'm trusting to easily but I can't help it, I love having friends and someone to talk to.

I asked Elijah and Summer to wait for me outside since I know the school better so I am able to navigate my way round by myself. Kinda, not like I was walking around the school for ages until someone saw I was lost so they took me to class.

I make my way outside and it is still bright as it was when I saw the bunny. I miss the bunny. Looking around someone is waving their hand and jumping up and down in my direction. It's Elijah. I smile back and wave as people turn to the person who is shouting my name. Walking over telling myself don't trip, don't trip, don't trip.

I get to them and we go into Summers car on our way to her house and Eli's so they can change into clothes otherwise they may be uncomfortable and I don't want that. We decide to go to Eli's house first because he keeps on wining to Summer in her ear and she can't deal with him anymore.

In her words she says angrily as she tries to focus on driving. " Elijah shut up and get out of my ear before I open the door and push you out the car so you can walk yourself"

I try to calm them both down so that doesn't happen because she look serious and it sometimes scares but I know she won't do anything to hurt us.

Elijah comes back in a new pair of clothes and strong cologne. And then we make our way to Summers and wait for her in the car. Problem is I'm stuck with Eli, it's not bad but he keeps talking about locking Summer out her car and driving far away so she can't ever threaten him again. Shaking my head I tell him that's not kind.

"Eli, summer would probably murder us if we ran away without her AND with her car," Softly I exclaim, "And I don't feel like dying just yet."

"But think of all the things I could do without Summer telling me not to, I could scream songs, and I can talk about what I heard from next door in the night," He cries, "I also won't get hit on the head anymore"

He shuts up when summer opens the door and tries to act like he wasn't just talking about steeling her car.

-

We arrive at my house and I go up to my dad and mum who look eager to see me. I walk into their open arms as they say high to my friends behind me.

"How was you day sweetheart?" My mum asks.

"It was so good, I made new friends and I bumped into this boy called Theo, and we sat with him and his friends at lunch!" I smile widely as I inform my parents of what has happened today.