Devil House

I woke up to the TV being static. I looked over and noticed Wally was sound asleep, but he had tears streaming down his face.

Poor thing.

I rubbed his head and he snuggled into me more. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh, _______________, did I wake you?" He rubbed his eyes, immediately feeling tears.

"Ah, I apologize! I didn't mean to make you worry! I'm not sure why I'm crying..." He quickly finished wiping the tears away. 

I gave him a small kiss on his forehead. His face lit up orange.

"I'm here for you, Wally. If you ever want to talk, I'm here." 

He snuggled into my shoulder.

"Thank you.. You truly are amazing.." we got up and made our way to the bedroom. Wally laid down and before I could go to my bed, he grabbed my arm gently.

"______________, do you think you could... Sleep with me again?" I smiled softly and nodded, climbing into bed with him. 

I snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. 

He pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you... For everything..." I smiled warmly at him. 

"Thank you..." 

We both slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Wally wiggling out of bed. I look up at him and smile.

"Morning already?" He smiled, shaking his head. 

"Not yet, I just couldn't sleep. I was going to watch some TV." I sat up, rubbing my eyes. 

"Want me to join you?" He nodded. 

"If you're not too tired." He held out his hand, helping me out of bed. Wally grabbed the blanket and followed me out.

We made our way to the living room, sitting down on the couch. We sat down, Wally draped the blanket over us. He turned on the TV and we started watching cartoons. 

I leaned on Wally, feeling him put his arm around me. I looked up at him. 

"Wally, do you like me?" Wally quickly turned to me, face lit up orange.

"I... Yes... You're an amazing friend..." I smiled, looking back at the TV.

I almost feel... Sadness?

Wally kept looking at me. 

"Did you mean... Something else?" He asked quietly. I shrugged. 

"Not really." I looked up at him.

He looked a bit sad, but quickly changed face. He smiled warmly at me. 

"I do like you..." He said quietly. 

I smiled, looking back at the TV.

"I like you too." I felt him pull me a bit closer. 

We continued watching cartoons for a few hours until the sun came up. Wally turned to the window. 

"Ah... whoops." He laughed a bit.

"I guess I lost track of time. Hah... Hah... Hah..." He stood up. 

"What would you like for breakfast?" I shrugged. 

He made his way into the kitchen. 

"Ah, oatmeal!" He turned, holding up a packet. I smiled. 

He's adorable.

I nodded and he began making it. It didn't take long to finish. 

He brought it over along with some juice. 

He sat down next to me. I looked over at him. 

"You really should eat." He held up his hand and shook his head. 

"I don't like eating in front of others, but thank you." I shrugged.

Can't force him. 

I finished eating and got up to clean the dishes. I quickly cleaned them and turned and noticed Wally was falling asleep on the couch. I didn't say anything, since Home seems to get angry when I mention him taking a nap. 

I sat on the couch next to him, pulling him close. I kept the TV on to make it seem like we were watching TV.

He cuddled up, wrapping his arms around me. 

I sat like that for a few hours until Wally finally started waking up. It was already past 5pm. Wally sat up, rubbing his eyes. 

"Ah, what time is it?" I told him and he began to panic. 

"Ah, I didn't mean to..." I quickly cut him off. 

"I know! We've been watching TV all day!" I winked. 

Wally paused for a moment before picking up what I was saying. 

"Yes... We've been watching TV for a long time." 

Home creaked very loudly. Wally began to panic. 

"Ah, I'm sorry!" He practically yelled. I looked at him with sympathy. 

"Excuse me, I must speak with Home.." Wally ran to the front door, holding it open. I got up slowly, making my way outside. He quickly shut the door behind me. 

I pressed my ear against the door trying to listen. I could hear Wally begging and pleading for forgiveness from Home. 

"Please, Home... I'm sorry... It was a mistake..." He sounded so sad and tired. 

I need to get him away from Home. 

"AHHHHHH! I'M SORRY!" I heard Wally screaming. I quickly began pounding on the door. 

The door unlocked and I quickly ran inside. There was Wally on the ground, breathing heavily. I quickly ran over to him, practically scooping him up in my arms. I held him close to me as tears streamed down his face. I began screaming. 

"FUCKING DEVIL HOUSE!" The house creaked loudly and Wally quickly sprung up, placing both of his hands on my shoulders. 

"No, ______________, please! Please just leave it alone!" He begged. I looked at him with sadness. I quickly pulled him close into a hug, and he hugged me back tightly. I could feel my shoulder becoming wet with his tears. He began to sob into my shoulder. 

I gently rubbed his back, holding him tightly. 

I'm going to burn this fucking house down..