CHAPTER IV : Flashback Of "When We Met" (Part I)

Kayra's POV:

16th August, 2017

I woke up with an excitement in my heart. I was going to meet a boy although it wasn't anything romantic but just the thought of meeting someone who likes you hits different. "Are you ready for school?" Rey asked. I told Rey everything about meeting Yug today, he gave me the permission to meet him but on one condition that nothing stupid should happen and if he tries to do anything I should inform him so that he can break his arm. My typical protective brother. "Yes in a minute." I replied. I wore a white top and a blue jeans with my wooden brown wedges. I tied a nice pony tail and looked in the mirror. I looked good, I don't know why I was getting ready to meet someone I barely know. I came out of the room with my back and was about to leave when my mother came out of kitchen and said, "Aren't you little too dressed up today? Is there something special?" Too dressed? Was that too obvious for everyone? "Umm no..." "She has her fest tomorrow mom she needs to look good to make an impression. Come on." Rey said as I couldn't think of anything. Told you all he's a saviour. "Bye mom see you after school" I waved bye and moved out.

"Well mom wasn't completely wrong about you being too dressed up today. Is it because you're meeting that boy? Do you like me already or what?" Rey said while locking his seat belt. "Like? Are you crazy. I don't even know him, I've never met him. You're just thinking too much. Maybe because you're too possesive about me meeting this guy. Come on, relax brother." I said pressing his shoulder. We reached school and met Siya at the gate. "Hey Siya." I waved at her. "Hey, you're here I've been waiting for you." She said holding my arm. "Okay girls get going and don't be out for long. Siya I hope you'll be taking care of Kayra." Rey said. I told everyone at home that we have an extra class today so I'll be late after school. Well obviously Rey knew that there wasn't any extra class, I was going to meet Yug. "Don't worry Rey, I can take care of myself, Siya doesn't has to babysit me." I said annoyed. "Okay byee, enjoy your day." Rey said getting back to his car. I waved him back and was going inside the school when Siya pulled me out. "Hey, what are you doing? Aren't we gonna get late?" I asked surprised. "No, actually we're bunking today's class. Remember we've got people to meet today." She said excited. "Bunk today's class? I thought we were meeting them after school. I've never bunked any class, what if we get caught, and if my parents find out about it I'll be dead." I said to her in panic. "Aww poor Kayra you're missing out so much high school fun, technically we were meeting them after school but then we had change of plans and we're meeting them now. Don't worry, nothing will happen trust me, our girls will take care of the attendance no one will know. Come on now we'll get late." She said pulling me outside the school.

We waited for Yug and Manish at the parking area of a cyber centre opposite to our school. "Where are they?" I asked Siya. "They're just here somewhere only. I spoke to Manish he said they've reached, they're just parking their car somewhere as this parking area was full."
We waited another five minutes for them when Siya said, "There he is, I see Yug in white shirt. Let's go." I turned around and started walking towards him. He wore a white and black check shirt with blue jeans and white sneakers. He was about five feet eleven inches tall, he had a fair complexion and was actually very handsome. When I was moving towards him it felt like everything around me was in slow motion, I couldn't hear or see anything else but him. He was looking right at me with a cute smile on his cute face. As I was moving towards him the smile on my face kept growing bigger. I could feel something in my heart, something new, I could feel butterflies in my stomach. It felt like it was some Bollywood romantic movie where the hero and the heroine meets for the first time and everything moves in slow motion and there's some romantic song playing in the background and they know it's their love at first sight, so was happening with me at that time, and i guess I knew, that he was my love at first sight.

                                     •••

                         Author's Note:

Hello readers, here the love story of Kayra and Yug begins. In the next chapter you'll be hearing about Yug's feeling from the day they met. Join their love story with new chapters, and new events that are waiting to be released.
So stay tuned, also do like and share if you enjoyed it.

This is a fictional story with fictional characters, the pictures and audios used are not mine so the credit goes to the respective owners. This story is my imagination and I don't allow anyone to copy it or adapt it in any other language.
Also kindly spare me the grammatical mistakes as it's my first time in writing area.

Thankyou.
Aditi Sinha