CHAPTER XI: I guess I've Ruined It!

"You know Kayra roaming around like this won't help, trust me. You need to relax, it's okay." Rey said. It had been three days since I last met Yug and I haven't heard from him since then. "Do you think I was way to harsh? He's not texting at all, what if it's over? What if he won't text me anymore. Oh God! I've ruined it." I said still roaming left to right in my room. "Relax! you know him, he just needs attention. He'll text again I know. Till then let's go out eat something." He said holding my shoulder and pushing me out of my room. "But... Fine, let's go." I said looking at Rey's irritated face. We reached Domino's and Rey went to order pizzas for us. I sat there thinking about my plans when suddenly I saw Yug at the left side of the table with his friends. "Oh my god!" I said. "What happened, did you got his text or what?" Rey asked sitting back on his seat. "No I got Yug. Look there." "Great!" Rey said not so happily. After few minutes Yug turned towards our table and saw us sitting. He got up and came towards us. "Hey!" He said waving at us. "Oh hi, you're here too." I said with a weird expression. "Ya just got off work so my colleagues asked to come here. Hi Reyansh, I've seen you after a long time." He said looking at Reyansh waiting for a handshake. Reyansh was not very fond of Yug after our breakup. He never spoke to him nor he met him. Actually Reyansh hated him and wanted to beat the shit out of him but because of me he remained silent. I was just hoping things don't get worse here. "Our order is ready, I'll bring the pizza. Excuse me." Rey said ignoring Yug. "He's not fond of me anymore isn't it?" Yug said smiling. "No he just went to get the pizza." "Well okay then, I'll get back to my friends, won't disturb you guys. Bye." He said and went to his friends.

Rey came back with our order and say infront of me. "Seriously Rey? Just a hi would have been nice. You're gonna ruin it all." I said staring at him. "Look Kayra it's all your plan and everything and I'm supporting you cause you're my sister and I love you but just don't involve me into it. If I see him again I'll probably kill him." Rey said in anger. "Okay fine you don't have to be so angry, eat your pizza." I said. Yug kept looking at me while we sat there eating. Suddenly my phone beeped and I saw Yug's text.
"I thought we won't meet at all after that day. I'm sorry for ruining your mood that day, didn't mean to. Well have you thought over the friendship thing? Of not friends atleast can we just talk sometime or meet up?"
Thank god he texted, I thought my plan got ruined before even being started. I looked at him and then texted back, "It's okay. Ya i don't think we can be friends at all, but ya we can talk or meet once in a blue moon. That's fine by me." He looked at me and smiled. We soon finished our pizza and left for our home. "Look who texted me." I showed Yug's text to Rey in the car. "Great. Happy now?" He said. "Very much. Can we have an ice cream too?" I said with a cute face. "Fine." He said annoyed with my baby cute face.

It was 9 p.m. and i just got back in my room after dinner when I got a text message from Yug.
"Hey." He texted.
"Hii, what's up?" I replied lying on my bed.
"Nothing much, you busy?"
"No was about to sleep, why you need anything?" I said.
He didn't see my text. I waited for few more minutes when he texted back.
"Hey, sorry got a call from a friend. It feels good that we're talking again without any stupid arguments or fight."
"Yaa, but don't jinx it. You know it's us afterall it won't be long from we start fighting again." I texted with few laughing emojis. We kept talking for a while and I don't remember when I felt asleep.

"Good morning baby sis." Rey said waking me up. "Hmm, what's up why so early here? All good?" I asked half awake. "Yes, actually I'm leaving,l and wanted to say bye." He said. "Leaving? Where? Why? Am I awake?" I said getting up. "Relax, I just got a call from my friend we have to submit an assignment in a week it's a field work kind of thing so I've to go there. My flight is in about three hours that's why I came to say bye now go to sleep again, I'll see you soon." He said patting my head. "Hey, but why so sudden, you just came. Come on." I said holding his hand. "I'll be back again in the next holiday and you also have to focus on your competitive exam, so study hard and you know you need to clear your exam and get the best college you've opted." He said. "Come on Rey, we'll get late." Dad said from the living room. "Dad's back? When did he came back from his business trip?" I asked surprised. "He came early this morning. Okay now I'll leave you take care and by take care I mean don't get hurt with whatever you're trying to do with Yug. I love you and you know I'm there for you everytime you need." He said hugging me. "I love you too, and I'll miss you. Wait do you have sometime? I'll just change I'll drop you off to the airport please." I asked. ", There's no need but i know you're stubborn so okay fine go get ready in 5 minutes I'm waiting." "I'll take just two minutes." I said and ran to get ready.

We reached the airport. "Okay I'll leave now, take care mom, dad." Rey said hugging them both. "And you do not cause any trouble and take care of yourself. You know I'm just a text away." He said hugging me. "I know, I'll miss you. Now go, and you also take care of yourself and you know my future sister in law." I said laughing. We bid bye and he went in. We say in the car and went home. "Kayra go eat something and do not sleep again." Mom said as soon as I lied on my bed. "I'm not sleeping mom." I said although I was going to sleep since I woke up so early. I don't know how she knows everything. I was lying down when I checked my phone and saw Yug's text. "Good morning ✨" Ugh I totally forgot about this one what now he's going to keep texting me or what I thought he had a girlfriend who's the love of his life ughh." I said to myself. "Hey morning." I texted him back. "What are you doing? Any plans for today?" His replies were faster than the light. I don't remember him replying so fast when we dated. "No nothing yet, Rey left today for his college so kind of sad so won't be going out." I texted back. "Oh okay text me if you feel like going out. Bye." I didn't replied to his text and called Rey. "Hey that was quick, i just left and you're calling. What happened now? He said laughing. "Oh please Rey it's not funny, i know I wanted Yug to be near me, stay in good talking terms and all so that my plan works but damn he's needy. He keeps texting me all the time and wants to meet all the time. It's irritating." I said annoyed. "Umm okay relax, you know you gotta tolerate him now. You added him back yourself we could have done it without being in touch with him but no you wanted extra drama so enjoy baby sis." He said mocking me. "You know Rey if you weren't on that flight i would have killed you, but okay fine I'll think of something you have a safe flight byee." I disconnected the call and thought of different ways to deal with Yug. I guess I shout start my plan now.

                                   •••

                          Author's Note:

Hello readers, I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I know all of you must be so confused why Kayra wants to be near Yug, wants to be his friend don't worry with new chapters, new events are waiting to be released.
So stay tuned, also do like and share if you enjoyed it.

This is a fictional story with fictional characters, the pictures and audios used are not mine so the credit goes to the respective owners. This story is my imagination and I don't allow anyone to copy it or adapt it in any other language.
Also kindly spare me the grammatical mistakes as it's my first time in writing area.

Thankyou.
Aditi Sinha