CHAPTER V : Flashback Of "When We Met" (Part II)

Yug's POV:

15th August, 2017

"Seriously guys moan a little more louder. Ugh, why don't you guys find some other place to fuck each other." I said annoyed by their sex noises from the next room at my house. "Really bro?" Manish said opening the door wearing his shirt, followed by Siya smiling. "Don't worry Yug, we'll find someone for you too then you can also enjoy making those noises." Siya said sitting beside me laughing. "No thankyou, I'll find someone myself." I said. Both Manish and Siya were scrolling through their phones, when I saw Siya scrolling through some pictures and I saw a picture which took all of my attention. "Hey, who's that girl? That girl with goggles beside you in that picture." I asked her. "Who she, she's my best friend from high school. Her name is Kayra, she's really sweet." Siya said showing me her pictures. "Ya, she is cute." I said looking at her pictures with a smile on my face. "I didn't say cute, but wait what's with that smile? You like her? Tell me I'll speak to her, I can help you meet her. Should I?" Siya asked excited. "Can you? I mean she's really cute, I want to know her better so I can meet her. But will she meet me?" I asked. "Ugh don't worry about it, I'll talk to her, I'll convince her. So see you guys tomorrow then? We'll bunk the classes tomorrow." She said giving a kiss to Manish while she was leaving.

As soon as Siya left Manish came beside me and kept his hand on my shoulder and asked, "You really liked her or it's just for fun man? "Fun? No, not everyone thinks like you when it comes to girls, I actually liked her. She seemed simple and cute, I want to meet her. You better stay out of it." I said removing his hand from my shoulder. "Okay okay, was just checking, I'll pick you tomorrow morning, don't be late." He said picking up his keys. Alone at home, I was lying on my bed and couldn't think of anything but her. It's not like I've never dated anyone before, but when I saw her picture I just wanted to know her more.

16th August, 2017

I woke up really early today, maybe because I was too excited to meet her. I wore a white and black check shirt with blue jeans and my favourite white sneakers. As I was almost ready my phone ranged, it was Manish calling. "Hey are you still asleep or what? I'll reach your place in five minutes be ready." He said. "No I'm rea.." He disconnected the call. "Ugh! what a jerk. Atleast he could have let me answer, dog!" I muttered. Minutes later I heard his car horn, and ran down. "Oh someone's in a hurry, what's the matter my boy." He said laughing. "Open the door lock jerk. We're gonna get late." I said irritated. Soon we reached the parking place of a cyber centre opposite to their high school. "Oh god, there's no place to park the car. You get going, I'll join you guys in a minute. I gotta find another parking area." Manish said. "Okay but please come soon, I don't want to feel awkward." I asked. "Relax Siya is going to be there, call her and ask her where she is and let me know, I'll join you guys there."

I went to the other side of the parking area, where Siya said she's waiting. As I reached I saw Siya and her standing at a distance. I waved at Siya and saw them coming towards me. I saw Kayra, walking towards me, she was wearing a white top with blue jeans and a brown coloured heels. She was about five feet and two inches, she looked so beautiful while she was walking towards me. I could see her face, she had a beautiful smile on it which made me smile even more. The simplicity her eyes carried took my breath away for a moment as I could see her eyes were on me. Wait am I blushing? No this can't be me, but I guess it was me. As she was coming closer to me, my heart started beating faster, I could feel something, something good. I knew it was her, the reason of my fast heartbeat, the reason of my smile, the reason behind me blushing, the one who will become the reason of me loving.

                                     •••

                           Author's Note

Hello readers, here the love story of Kayra and Yug begins. What happened between them that made things worse? Why did Yug betrayed her? Did he actually betrayed or was it all in Kayra's mind. Join their rollercoaster ride of emotions to get all the answers of your questions.
With new chapters, new events that are waiting to be released.
So stay tuned, also do like and share if you enjoyed it.

This is a fictional story with fictional characters, the pictures and audios used are not mine so the credit goes to the respective owners. This story is my imagination and I don't allow anyone to copy it or adapt it in any other language.
Also kindly spare me the grammatical mistakes as it's my first time in writing area.

Thankyou.
Aditi Sinha