The Arena

As soon as the warrior in the arena died by i will admit a foolish accident.  Ghost urged me to fight in the arena, honestly i didn't want to. But i gave in. I walked out of the seating and paid the fee for one of the trials. I walked into the arena and glanced at ghost as the crowd started cheering.  The cheering died down as i started fighting the beasts..

----Time skip brought to you by ghost----

As soon as i finished, I walked out with the bag of geo and handed it to ghost who was waiting for me.. I looked at ghost "wanna go to a charm shop?" I said quietly enough so they could hear, they nodded quickly. We both started walking, heading to salubra one of the charm sellers in the forgotten cross roads. As soon as we walked inside ghost started looking around. I found a few charms under 100 geo and bought them, ghost bought any they could afford. I paid salubra for the charms we got and walked off. I sat down on a bench and equipped my charms i bought ghost doing the same. I got up and we both sprinted back to the palace. As soon as we got back to the palace i headed to mine and ghosts shared room. I sat down on my bed and grabbed my book. I started reading not realizing ghost was reading over my shoulder. I tapped my foot slightly. I heard other vessels coming into the palace, The pure vessel was most likely training, Our father was probably in his workshop and our mother watching over us.. I felt bad for how much they over-trained the pure vessel but maybe they wanted to be trained almost constantly. Ghost and I mainly trained with each-other or using a training dummy our father set up. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all for now this was supposed to come out yesterday.-Inky