The Concert

Richie Sambora x Fem reader

{Some profanity}

      Today was the first concert on Bon Jovi's New Jersey tour and you were trying to get everything in order. The roadies were useless, nothing was correct.  The amps were set up wrong, Jon's mic stand was missing, there were no set lists in sight, and none of Richie's guitars were tuned properly. As you were tuning his Bad Medicine guitar the guys walked on stage and started to ask a shit ton of questions. "Why is my keyboard missing?" "Where are my sticks?" "Where are all the set lists?" "Why is my mic on the ground?" You were already stressed enough and the boys barraging you with all these questions was not helping.

      "Its the roadies! They are useless! They didn't print set list's, they lost Jon's mic stand, they set up the amps wrong, none of Richie's guitars are tuned, and I'm trying me best because I only have an hour to do this before the show starts!" You spit it all out in one breath. Admittedly, screaming that at the top of your lungs really helped your stress. Just as you were about to scream at the head security guard you felt an arm around your shoulder. It was Richie.

    "Hey I know this is hard but if we all do something we can make this work, and fire those shit roadies." Richie whispered that last part. You suddenly felt much better. That always happened when Richie was around you. You loved him. And the only person who knew was Jon because you told him everything. He was your best friend.

      "Ok then, lets do this." You said. Everyone started fixing up the stage. Tico and David went on a quest to find the missing equipment, Alec started fixing the amps, and you and Richie stuck to tuning guitars while Jon was writing the set lists. Before long you were done. Finally, everything was perfect. "Fucking finally." You sighed.

      "Lets get a new stage crew please." Jon whined. That was definitely the plan for after the show. Speaking of the show it was about to start to everyone hurried backstage and people started pouring into the stadium. Before you went to plug in everything somebody pulled you to the side. It was Richie.

      "Hey thanks for helping us, I really appreciate it." Richie spoke calmly and softly. Than he hugged you. His slender arms carefully wrapped around your shoulders. It was a warm and comforting hug. You hugged back and wrapped your arms around his neck. He nuzzled his face into your shoulder. Than he whispered something you never thought you'd hear. "I love you."

      "I love you too Richie, I have for so long. I was just to fucking scared to say it." You finally released from the hug and he had the cutest smile on his face.

      "So, will you please be my girl?" Richie asked still smiling.

      "Of course I will, but go on you gotta get on-stage rockstar!" You said and ruffled his hair before he grabbed his guitar and when't running to Jon.

      "Jon PLEASE let me sing Bad Medicine, I wanna sing it for Y/N!" Richie practically shouted into Jon's face.

      "Alright only if you let me play guitar." Jon said.

      "Yay! Thank you so much! So come on lets go!" Richie shouted and they both ran on stage.

                        *Time skip*

      The band had played a few songs and it was now Richie's time to shine, and he was beyond nervous. He walked up to the mic and the song began. As he was singing he sang a lyric and pointed at you in the front row. You knew it was for you but every girl thought otherwise.

                     (That's what you get for falling in love)

"Now this boy's addicted 'cause your kiss is the drug..."

      THE END

I LOVE RICHIE SO MUCH OMFG!