I missed you

Duff Mckagan x Reader

      Today has been the shittiest day of my life. Had to stay late for work, got hit on by at least 5 dudes, almost got my car stolen. And to top it all off, my boyfriends on tour. They were supposed to have been home by now but they aren't. So I'll just watch some movies and wait around. I can't take this anymore. The flashbacks of the shitty day keep coming back and now tears are streaming down my face. Before I have time to get tissues I hear a knock on the door. Oh who could it be this late? I open the door to see my boyfriend Duff. He sees my tears and pulls me into a long hug. "Baby what happened?" Duff asked.

      "Nothing much just had the shittiest day of my life. I like 15 thousand guys trying to get my number, I had to stay late to clean up, and some jackass almost stole my car. Also, I really fucking missed you, I thought you werent gonna come back." I sob into his chest.

      "Of course I was coming back! We got held up in some serious traffic though. That's why I'm so late. I'm really sorry." Duff explained as we pulled apart from the hug. "How about you lay down, you must be tired." I lay down on the couch and Duff joins me. He pulls me into him and wraps both of his arms around me and I lay my head on his chest.

      "I really missed you." I cried into him. Suddenly he cupped my cheek with his hand and kissed me. I kissed back running my hand through his tangled bleach blonde hair. I leaned into him and added more passion to the kiss. He released from the kiss and looked at me.

      "I really missed you too." He smiled and pulled me into his chest where I ended up falling asleep.

                   ♡The End♡