Love you darling

Ann WIlson x fem reader

      Today your wife was taking you on a date. You were going to go to a small street in town with lots of shops and restaurants. She said first you'd stop for tea. So after she picked you up from work, thats were you headed.
      "This is going to be wonderful!" Ann exclaimed. She was very excited because she really wanted to show you all the different places.
      "I'm sure it will be!" You replied as your car pulled up to the parking space. You both walked inside the tea shop and took a seat at a small table near the front. You ordered your tea and talked calmly to each other.
      "Next I want to go to the record store, its just two blocks down." Ann said smiling. You of course agreed to her request and after you both finished your tea you continued your walk down the street. As you made it to the record store you could see Ann's face light up and it made you smile. You walked in together and glanced around. The place was huge, records and posters everywhere.
      "This place is incredible!" You said.
      "Thats why I wanted to come." Ann replied smiling. You browsed the store for about a half an hour and at the end of your trip had managed to secure 3 Led Zeppelin records, 2 Black Sabbath records, a Doors poster, and an Aerosmith poster. You smiled all the way back to the car and all the way home.
      "Thank you so much for taking me out today, I had so much fun." You smiled at Ann. She smiled back and lightly kissed your lips.
      "Of course Y/N, anything for you. I love you darling." She said sweetly. You spent the rest of the night listening to your records and drifted off to sleep.

                      ♡The End♡