Losses and I love yous

Randy Rhoads

      Loss is a difficult thing. There's those stupid 5 stages. I'll never reach the end. I don't want to accept it. He's gone and he can't come back this time. Not like he's on tour. He's gone, forever. And it pains me because I can't do anything. I can't move on. It's won't be the same. I Have to move on and so I try. But I can't. I'm trying my best to adapt to life. Waking up, going to sleep. Everything. But damn, it's hard. Real hard. But here I am. I still play a bit of guitar. What he tried to teach me. I still listen to his music. He was so talented. That's one of the things I'll miss most. The passion he put into playing guitar, playing onstage, with the band. I'll miss everything about him though. His smile, his sweetness, his laugh. Yes it's all gone, but I'll remember it all. And so will people all over the world. People who'll listen to his music and know exactly who he is. People who'll love his passion almost as much as I do. I'll miss him more than anything. I'll think about him everyday. And that's ok. Some might say that it's easier to move on if you keep them in your memories, and I will. He'll always be in mine. Forever and always.

      "I'll miss you my love." I say as I lay the yellow roses on his grave and start to cry.

Randall William Rhoads 1956-1982

{I say goodbye to romance, yeah goodbye to friends, I tell you. Goodbye to all the past. I guess that we'll meet, we'll meet in the end...}

                   ♡The End♡
I will probably do a happy one to make up for this. 😭