Your different

James Hetfield x Reader
{Slight profanity}

      Today you were going to a Metallica concert. You were really freaking out at this point because you were supposed to leave in 15 minutes and you were definitely not ready. You ruffled through your closet and finally picked out an outfit.

(Replace Slipknot with Misfits)      After blow drying your hair and doing a bit of makeup you were ready to go

(Replace Slipknot with Misfits)      After blow drying your hair and doing a bit of makeup you were ready to go. You grabbed the keys to your (amazing) 1983 Chevrolet camero and started the drive. You only had to drive about 20 minutes as the concert was in LA where you lived. After you found a parking spot you made your way into the stadium and it was extremely packed. You pushed your way closer to the stage and finally found a suitable place to stand where you could see the stage perfectly. After about 5 minutes you could here the band run on stage, you looked up and there they were. James, Cliff, Kirk, and Lars. You were practically crying at this point as they started the first song of the night.

Do unto others
As they've done to you
But what the hell is
This world coming to?Blow the universe
Into nothingness
Nuclear warfare
Shall lay us to restFight fire with fire
Ending is near
Fight fire with fire
Bursting with fear
We all shall dieTime is like a fuse
Short and burning fast
Armageddon's here
Like said in the pastFight fire with fire
Ending is near
Fight fire with fire
Bursting with fearSoon to fill our lungs
The hot winds of death
The gods are laughing
So take your last breath...

      The set was almost finished you were screaming the lyrics to every song, and someone seemed to notice. James. He glanced over to you and smiled. Seeing someone like his band that much meant a lot to him. You glanced up momentarily and saw James staring and he quickly looked away. And before you knew it the show was over. The band ran off stage and the lights dimmed. Just as you were about to leave someone grabbed your shoulder and as you were about to yell at them you realized it was security. "Mr.Hetfield wants to see you." He spoke and lead you to where the band was sitting.

      "I'm sorry if this is weird but you guys are my fucking idols I've liked your band since you came out. This is insane. My names Y/N by the way." You were definitely freaking out.

      "Nice to meet you Y/N. That means a lot coming from someone who clearly is an avid music fan." Cliff smiled glancing at your vest.

      "Uhm so security said that James wanted me here?" You asked confused.

      "Oh yeah. I noticed you in the crowd, singing all the songs. You came across as a bit different than all the guys out there." James said and flashed you a shy smile.

      "Yeah I guess I'm not the average attendee at a Metallica show." You laughed.

      "Yeah your definitely different." James said looking you up and down. "Not that that's a bad thing. Uhm, mind if we talk alone?"

      "Uh sure." You replied

      "I'm really sorry if this comes off as weird but I think your pretty cool. I know we just met but I felt something when I saw you in the audience. Maybe I can get your number?" He asked, he sounded incredibly nervous.

      "Yeah of course!" You replied. Ok total freak out engaged.

      "Thanks." James replied and kissed your cheek as he walked away after you handed him a paper with your number.

      Uhm ok wow did that just fucking happen?! Uhm I guess it did. Fuck yeah.

              ♡The end♡