After The Show

Munky x Reader

      "I'm gonna do it tonight." Munky stated.

      "You better or I'm pushing you off a cliff man." Head replied and laughed. Today Munky was going to propose. To You. You had been dating James for 3 years, and he was finally ready to say those 3 special words. He had planned it all out the night before while you were sleeping. The plan was as follows: (He wrote it all down)

1: Get Y/N on stage

2: Kneel down and say some words from the heart

3: Say the words

4: Kiss Y/N

    "Alright I'm going to. Come on we gotta get on stage" Munky chuckled in response. As they made their way on stage Munky noticed you in the crowd and waved, and every girl near you started freaking out cause they though he waved at them. The band started playing Blind and Munky couldn't keep his eyes off you. He was staring at you, rarely ever glancing to the side to see Jon or the other parts of the crowd. He was scared. What if you said no? What if you walked off stage? He just brushed away his thoughts and kept playing until the show was over. It was time. He rushed over and grabbed the mic of of Jonathan's stand. "I want to take this small amount of time I have to say something, to someone very special to me. Y/N will you come one stage?" Munky spoke into the mic and the crowd was dead silent in anticipation. You hopped on stage as the girls in the crowd scoffed. "Today marks 3 years. 3 years I have loved you with all my heart. And I want to love you forever. So, will you marry me?" Munky spoke calmly, although he was deathly nervous.

    "Of course I will!" You screamed in joy as your eyes started to flood with tears. Munky stood up and kissed you passionately as the crowd screamed in joy. As you pulled away you looked in to Munky's eyes. "I love you James."

      "I love you more." He replied and hugged you. Today was officially the happiest day of your life.

                Sorry that was short. Please request I need to write more. {Currently listening to Got The Life :49-3:45}