Bad Medicine

Jon Bon Jovi x Reader

      It was a few minutes before the concert and Jon was nowhere to be found. You ran around everywhere looking for him and had no luck. Just as you were about to give up and about to disappoint thousands of fans, Richie showed up dragging Jon behind him. Jons face was covered in blood and his body was bruised and bleeding as well. "I got hit by a car!" He beamed.

      "Uhm, darling I don't think that's, uh, something to be happy about." You said concerned. "I'll take him Rich, thanks for getting him here."

      "I'm fine Y/N don't you worry." Jon said and smiled.

      "Okay, but let's get you cleaned up." You smiled back. You dragged Jon into his dressing room and sat on his lap to keep him still as he was fidgeting around. "You have to hold still or it'll hurt more!"

      "Yeah but it burns!" Jon cried. You were using vodka to clean the cuts as when desperate times call for desperate measures, use vodka.

      "I know, after the show I'll clean you up properly, for know just stop moving." You teethed. He continued to squirm around as you dabbed the cuts on his face. "Stop moving and I'll kiss you."

      "Got it." He flashed a smirk at you. After a short time his face was cleaned and he at least looked stage worthy. "Kiss me baby, you promised."

      "You're right I did." You smirked and kissed him. You placed your left hand around his neck and your right on his chest. You leaned into him and deepened the kiss. You tasted a slight hint of blood and vodka on his lips. He reached his hand up to your cheek the other around your waist. You released for a second and he kissed your lips quickly before pulling you in and kissing you passionately again. Just as things were about to get a bit heated Richie walked in.

      "God get a room, Jon it's time." Richie gagged and laughed. You stood up and than Jon did as well.

      "I love you Y/N." Jon smiled and kissed your forehead before heading for the stage.

      "Love you to Jon!" You yelled after him.

                        ♡The End♡