Love Buzz

For- Gray_is_emo I hope you like it!
Dave Grohl x Reader

    It was a boring rainy day and y/n was sitting at home, their boyfriend Dave had been on tour so they had nothing to do. They had just been watching TV all day. And unlike other girls they weren't worried about Dave running off with some groupie, he was loyal and sweet and they loved that. As they were flipping through the channels they heard a knock at their door, they were confused sense no one was supposed to come over. They approached the door slowly and opened it. It was Dave!
    "Hey honey, tours over." He said, clearly tired. He set his bags down and immediately hugged them sighing and resting his head lightly on their shoulder. He was so happy to be back.
    "I missed you so much! How come you didn't say you were coming early?" Y/N said.
    "I wanted to surprise you!" He said happily.
             *Time Skip*
    Y/n and Dave were sitting on the couch Daves arm around y/n, their head resting on his shoulder. Suddenly Dave got up and walked over to their shared record player. He reached into one of his bags pulling out Nirvana's bleach album. He put it on and went to drag y/n off the couch. "What are you doing David?" They laughed.
    "We're dancing!" He said happily and let out a small laugh.
    "To love buzz?" Y/n said and laughed.
    "Mhm." Dave said and smiled. They started dancing slowly and held each others hand.
    "I love you Dave." Y/n said.
    "Love you too y/n." He replied
    ♡The end♡