Chapter Two

(What I imagined Angelus to look like it with white eyes.)

Fairy Tail

"Guys, this is Angelus Mortis" -Laxus Dreyar

Third

In the deepest layers of hell, stood a woman. A woman so small and petite yet powerful and deadly. She was the daughter of the King, the King of Hell to be precise. Having that said, the woman was also a mother, the mother of a child she hasn't seen in over four hundred years.

The woman sat in her room as she stared into the ball in her hands, a happy and excited smile gracing her deadly beautiful features as her tail wiggled happily behind her. Gently placing her crystal ball down onto its holder, the woman opened her wings wide before making her way to her father, who of which was sitting peacefully in his throne. "Father! Father! She's back!!" She exclaimed as she zoomed into the King's awaiting arms. Satan smiled down at his daughter, his pitch black eyes shining with happiness as his youngest daughter sat herself down onto his lap. "That's swell!" He exclaimed in pure joy. The woman nodded as she began to swing her legs. "It is isn't it? I wonder what she looks like now...I haven't seen her since she was born.." She stated, a motherly smile gracing her lips as she thought of her only child before clapping her hands in realization.

"I have to tell him!!"

The King frowned at his daughter's outburst, already knowing exactly who she was talking about. "Why must he know?" He questioned bitterly as he thought about a certain King. But not any King. No, he was a Dragon King. He was also his daughter's husband. The woman scowled up at her father as she crossed her arms, a small pout forming onto her lips as she gazed up at the old Devil with amused light purple eyes. "Because father, he's involved with her as much as I am" she slowly stated, talking as if he was a mere child. Satan sighed as his tail flicked side to side slightly, his shoulder slumping slightly as he agreed with her. "I know, I know. I'm sorry" he apologized gloomily. The woman chuckled softly at how childish her father was being before expanding her winds again.

"Well, I should be going father."

Snapping out of his small tantrum, the King looked up at his daughter as she began floating in the air. "Wait, before you go. I want you to take Chancy with you" he stated as he summoned said young demon. Chancy was only born around the same time his granddaughter was and he thought that since they were the same age, he would be the perfect protector for her. The woman nodded as a small and hyper demon zoomed into the room, immediately crashing into a wall as Satan stepped to the side to dodge him. Laughing amusedly, the woman opened her arms as a soft smile graced her lips.

"C'mon Chancy. You're coming with me to meet your new master."

Pushing his head out of the wall, the small Demon smiled over towards the Princess before zooming into her awaiting arms. Laughing once again, the woman stumbled a bit as Chancy flew into her arms before giving her back to her father and leaving.

"See you soon, father."

Angelus Mortis

I sighed as I stared up at the ceiling, the old man's question playing in my mind over and over again as I traced the edges of the blankets over my body.

"Do you want to join Fairy Tail?"

I remember looking at him with wide eyes as he gave me a soft smile, the blonde beside him giving me a friendly one as he crossed his arms over his broad chest. I didn't understand why I was so comfortable with them last night, especially since one of them was huge and the other could make his body huge -which in my eyes, was weird. When they realized I wasn't going to answer the question last night, they silently left the room, letting me fall into a deep sleep and wake up to what I'm doing now.